Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Allison P.Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Neha 🐝.

BY TEMPTATIONS®

Cowabunga! The surf's served up my favorite fare: Tuna! Shrimp! Salmon! Any one would be totally rad. But all three is a bigtime beach bash. So many flavors of the deep dancing on my tastebuds! I heard if you hold up the bag, you can hear the ocean. Must finish these Temptations® Treats, first! see more...

frankie🍌 B.
San Francisco
My cat absolutely loves these. He tries to steal them out of the container we put them in! These treats are a great motivator if you are trying to train your cat, and there are also a lot of flavors to select from. However, they lowkey smell and you have to hold them which makes your hands smell.
Crystal R.
Arvada, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat Robin cannot get enough of these ! I say “treat!” And she comes running. Sometimes all I need to do is just jiggle the bag. She only needs a few so they last a long time and you can’t go wrong on the price. They are a great deal.
Brooke L.
Out of all the cat brand of treats this is the kind my cat likes the most. He is very picky and will only eat certain cat treats/cat foods! The fact that he likes it is rare. I'd recommend to other cat owners with picky cats for sure.
Makayla R.
My cat loves these things. I actually taught him a few tricks using these, like dancing and sitting. He knew where I kept them and would hop on the counter and try to get the container and he knew the sound of this bag from a mile away
Linsey M.
MACON, GA
My cats are spoiled to the max and they know it! They live these treats. My aunt actually trained her cat to sit, stand, shake and jump from chair to chair using these. My cats will sit and stare at the bag until I give them one !
Shannen G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these! She is very picky but she will meow constantly until I give in and give her one. They are perfect for her. She's a small cat but has a big appetite. I recommend anyone else with a picky cat try these out!
Chelsea S.
Huntington , WV
These are great especially when your little furry friend deserves a treat. They come in all kinds of flavors and the dollar tree caries a variety of them for only $1! Cheapest treat that your furry friend deserves.
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
My daughters small (kind of evil) kitty loves these things. The only time she is nice to me is when I am shaking a bag of these. We go through them a lot. My daughter likes to feed them to her constantly.
Rossana H.
My cats loooooooove this treats! One of my cats it’s shy and doesn’t like to play too much but I put this treats into her treat dispenser ball and she loves it! They are also not expensive at all and you can find it at every drugstore
Jessica M.
Buford, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Just like all the temptations treats my cat goes crazy for these! I usually pick them up at Walmart or Kroger and they are always very cheap and when I shake the bag my cat will come running to me.