Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Maile G.Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Neha 🐝.Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Allison P.

BY TEMPTATIONS® #24 in Cat Treats

Cowabunga! The surf's served up my favorite fare: Tuna! Shrimp! Salmon! Any one would be totally rad. But all three is a bigtime beach bash. So many flavors of the deep dancing on my tastebuds! I heard if you hold up the bag, you can hear the ocean. Must finish these Temptations® Treats, first! see more...

Linsey M.
Macon, GA
My cats are spoiled to the max and they know it! They live these treats. My aunt actually trained her cat to sit, stand, shake and jump from chair to chair using these. My cats will sit and stare at the bag until I give them one !
Shannen G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these! She is very picky but she will meow constantly until I give in and give her one. They are perfect for her. She's a small cat but has a big appetite. I recommend anyone else with a picky cat try these out!
Chelsea S.
Huntington , WV
These are great especially when your little furry friend deserves a treat. They come in all kinds of flavors and the dollar tree caries a variety of them for only $1! Cheapest treat that your furry friend deserves.
Jazmin V.
My cat absolutely loves this. I have to hide it from him or else he will tear up the bag and eat it. I buy this one in particular because he is very picky he won’t eat the other flavors I had bought him before.
Bethany (.
Adrian
My cats literally cannot get enough if these! Any time they hear a noise even remotely close to the sound of these bags, they come running! And of course I feel like I’ve teased them so I have to give them some!!
Jackie P.
Reading, PA
My cat wasn’t a fan of these as much, so I only bought them once and not again, I haven’t tried them on him lately but I’m thinking of giving it another shot maybe since he is older he will come around to them
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
My daughters small (kind of evil) kitty loves these things. The only time she is nice to me is when I am shaking a bag of these. We go through them a lot. My daughter likes to feed them to her constantly.
Rossana H.
My cats loooooooove this treats! One of my cats it’s shy and doesn’t like to play too much but I put this treats into her treat dispenser ball and she loves it! They are also not expensive at all and you can find it at every drugstore
Amanda J.
Knoxville
My cat absolutely loves these treats. I've tried other brands but these are the ones she prefers. Maybe it's the crunchy outside and soft middle. Maybe it's the flavor combinations. Either way, these are Sophie approved!
Jessica M.
Buford, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Just like all the temptations treats my cat goes crazy for these! I usually pick them up at Walmart or Kroger and they are always very cheap and when I shake the bag my cat will come running to me.