Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Allison P.Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Neha 🐝.

BY TEMPTATIONS®

Cowabunga! The surf's served up my favorite fare: Tuna! Shrimp! Salmon! Any one would be totally rad. But all three is a bigtime beach bash. So many flavors of the deep dancing on my tastebuds! I heard if you hold up the bag, you can hear the ocean. Must finish these Temptations® Treats, first! see more...

Shana C.
Geneseo, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats eat basically anything I throw in their direction. They seem to like these. Last week they ate my sponge because they are cats. So I'm pretty sure they are just jerks.
Danielle B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are my cat's favorite snack. Whenever I open the bag, my cat comes running. My cat will eat them so quick cause he loves them so much. The price is very affordable and I recommend these to other pet owners.
Megan C.
Cleveland, Oh
My foster kitties love this product !!They love all of the temptation treats! Although I can say they are not picky snackers at all 🤣 I recommend this product for all pet owners :))
Katherine Y.
My cats will do anything for these treats! Even when they have been sick or not feeling well. I have used them to train my cats as well, they will sit and sit up for these treats. Recommend for pet training!
Nicoletta N.
Lakeland, FL
My cat loves this brand, however I’ve heard from a lot of vets that it has something in it that makes cats sick. They had a recall on them but should be okay now hopefully!
Ariel E.
Modesto, CA
This brand is literally my cats favorite. It doesn't matter the flavor she literally runs to the sound of her treat bag being opened. Will definitely keep buying 😊
Allison P.
watertown, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bough these fo my cat is couple month ago. At first he seemed to like them.. He ate about 3. Then the next day he wouldn't even eat one. I was pretty disappointed. I still havent found a cat treat he likes. I probably wouldn't buy these ever again. I kinda wish they were softer. Then maybe he would have liked them.
Dailon Q.
Jonesboro
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are my cats favorite treat! She lives with three dogs and I keep a bag of these in the drawer with the dog treats. Every time I ask the dogs if they want a treat, she is right there waiting for hers as well!! She will not let you forget to give her one. Also, she loves these specific treats so much that there hasn’t been any other kind I have found yet that she doesn’t spit out and wait for this one then eat the other.
Brenda G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two large cats & only one of them who really seem to enjoy these treats. My expectations were not entirely met because I honestly thought they would be a lot softer. They are just as hard as dry cat food. I think they'd be a lot better if they were chewy. Tempations MixUps Surfers' Delight Treats for Cats
Courtney I.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats LOVE these treats. I shake the bag at one end of the house, and they will come running from the other end. And a few is never enough for them. They want more and more. I would highly recommend that any person with a cat buy these as a tasty treat. Your fur baby will thank you for it.