Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Maile G.Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Neha 🐝.Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Allison P.

BY TEMPTATIONS® #23 in Cat Treats

Cowabunga! The surf's served up my favorite fare: Tuna! Shrimp! Salmon! Any one would be totally rad. But all three is a bigtime beach bash. So many flavors of the deep dancing on my tastebuds! I heard if you hold up the bag, you can hear the ocean. Must finish these Temptations® Treats, first! see more...

Ariel E.
Modesto, CA
This brand is literally my cats favorite. It doesn't matter the flavor she literally runs to the sound of her treat bag being opened. Will definitely keep buying 😊
Allison P.
watertown, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bough these fo my cat is couple month ago. At first he seemed to like them.. He ate about 3. Then the next day he wouldn't even eat one. I was pretty disappointed. I still havent found a cat treat he likes. I probably wouldn't buy these ever again. I kinda wish they were softer. Then maybe he would have liked them.
Dailon Q.
Jonesboro
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are my cats favorite treat! She lives with three dogs and I keep a bag of these in the drawer with the dog treats. Every time I ask the dogs if they want a treat, she is right there waiting for hers as well!! She will not let you forget to give her one. Also, she loves these specific treats so much that there hasn’t been any other kind I have found yet that she doesn’t spit out and wait for this one then eat the other.
Brenda G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two large cats & only one of them who really seem to enjoy these treats. My expectations were not entirely met because I honestly thought they would be a lot softer. They are just as hard as dry cat food. I think they'd be a lot better if they were chewy. Tempations MixUps Surfers' Delight Treats for Cats
Courtney I.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats LOVE these treats. I shake the bag at one end of the house, and they will come running from the other end. And a few is never enough for them. They want more and more. I would highly recommend that any person with a cat buy these as a tasty treat. Your fur baby will thank you for it.
kaylee J.
Growing up my mother would buy these treats for her cats & they loved em, they would come running everytime they heard the bag. & now my current cat loves them. Hes still under a year old so i cant get him to do all the "tricks" my mother's cats will do, but hey he definitly still enjoys these.
frankie🍌 B.
San Francisco
My cat absolutely loves these. He tries to steal them out of the container we put them in! These treats are a great motivator if you are trying to train your cat, and there are also a lot of flavors to select from. However, they lowkey smell and you have to hold them which makes your hands smell.
Crystal R.
Arvada, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat Robin cannot get enough of these ! I say “treat!” And she comes running. Sometimes all I need to do is just jiggle the bag. She only needs a few so they last a long time and you can’t go wrong on the price. They are a great deal.
Makayla R.
My cat loves these things. I actually taught him a few tricks using these, like dancing and sitting. He knew where I kept them and would hop on the counter and try to get the container and he knew the sound of this bag from a mile away
Brooke L.
Out of all the cat brand of treats this is the kind my cat likes the most. He is very picky and will only eat certain cat treats/cat foods! The fact that he likes it is rare. I'd recommend to other cat owners with picky cats for sure.