Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Allison P.Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Neha 🐝.

BY TEMPTATIONS®

Cowabunga! The surf's served up my favorite fare: Tuna! Shrimp! Salmon! Any one would be totally rad. But all three is a bigtime beach bash. So many flavors of the deep dancing on my tastebuds! I heard if you hold up the bag, you can hear the ocean. Must finish these Temptations® Treats, first! see more...

Anna S.
Oviedo, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these treats. All I have to do is open the bag and she comes running. The only con I have is how small they are. She wants more and more. My cat is a an average sized outdoor pet. I would recommend these to other pet owners.
Natasha S.
Centreville, AL
The packaging is perfect for counter or cabinet space and it seals very well so the food stays fresh. Our cats love the taste! They will not eat any other brand. It is very cheap and you get a lot in the package.
Kimberly J.
Oceanside, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our kitty loves any food so it's hard for me to tell if she's in love with them or just emotionally eating. But they are great for the price and tiny so great to teach kitty tricks
Ashley P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these treats!!! I think she would eat the whole bag if I'd let her! Her favorite flavors are the seafood ones. I bought mine at Walmart so they are easily available and inexpensive.
Jess H.
My cats go absolutely crazy for these treats. I have had to hide them because they will tear the package apart trying to get to them. I just shake the bag and they come running!
Sarah B.
Nashville, TN
My kitty loves these little treats! She hears my get the bag out and comes running. She eats these treats up quick! And one of the best parts is they come at a great price.
Amanda V.
Deltona, FL
These are my cat’s favorite treats. He likes the chewy fish treats the best. We’ve been giving them these for a loooong time. He always gets excited when we pull out the bag!
Leah K.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat really loves these treats. He will come running from anywhere in the house for some of these. I buy all of the falcons and he eats all of them the same, but I like that this bag is mixed flavors
Shayna R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat LOVES these treats, I've tried a variety of different seafood treats and this is the one he always comes back for, definitely recommend trying these for your cat!
Shana C.
Geneseo, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats eat basically anything I throw in their direction. They seem to like these. Last week they ate my sponge because they are cats. So I'm pretty sure they are just jerks.