Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Maile G.Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Neha 🐝.Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Allison P.

BY TEMPTATIONS® #24 in Cat Treats

Cowabunga! The surf's served up my favorite fare: Tuna! Shrimp! Salmon! Any one would be totally rad. But all three is a bigtime beach bash. So many flavors of the deep dancing on my tastebuds! I heard if you hold up the bag, you can hear the ocean. Must finish these Temptations® Treats, first! see more...

Sarah B.
Nashville , TN
My kitty loves these little treats! She hears my get the bag out and comes running. She eats these treats up quick! And one of the best parts is they come at a great price.
Amanda V.
Deltona, FL
These are my cat’s favorite treats. He likes the chewy fish treats the best. We’ve been giving them these for a loooong time. He always gets excited when we pull out the bag!
Leah K.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat really loves these treats. He will come running from anywhere in the house for some of these. I buy all of the falcons and he eats all of them the same, but I like that this bag is mixed flavors
Shayna R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat LOVES these treats, I've tried a variety of different seafood treats and this is the one he always comes back for, definitely recommend trying these for your cat!
Shana C.
Geneseo, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats eat basically anything I throw in their direction. They seem to like these. Last week they ate my sponge because they are cats. So I'm pretty sure they are just jerks.
Danielle B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are my cat's favorite snack. Whenever I open the bag, my cat comes running. My cat will eat them so quick cause he loves them so much. The price is very affordable and I recommend these to other pet owners.
Megan C.
Cleveland, OH
My foster kitties love this product !!They love all of the temptation treats! Although I can say they are not picky snackers at all 🤣 I recommend this product for all pet owners :))
Katherine Y.
My cats will do anything for these treats! Even when they have been sick or not feeling well. I have used them to train my cats as well, they will sit and sit up for these treats. Recommend for pet training!
Nicoletta N.
Lakeland, FL
My cat loves this brand, however I’ve heard from a lot of vets that it has something in it that makes cats sick. They had a recall on them but should be okay now hopefully!
Alicia C.
Killeen, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat doesn't really like these they look like cat food instead of treat for him I bought these because of coupon but I should have just saved my money not worth ot