Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Allison P.Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Neha 🐝.

BY TEMPTATIONS®

Cowabunga! The surf's served up my favorite fare: Tuna! Shrimp! Salmon! Any one would be totally rad. But all three is a bigtime beach bash. So many flavors of the deep dancing on my tastebuds! I heard if you hold up the bag, you can hear the ocean. Must finish these Temptations® Treats, first! see more...

Sarah C.
Fairborn, OH
My cat absolutely loves these treats! They’re super affordable and easy little treats for my cat. I usually purchase at wal mart or dollar general. These are my cat’s favorite treats! Would highly recommend
Devon T.
i have 3 cats and these are their favorite treats by far, they go crazy for these! they love the crunchy outside and chewy inside to the treat. you can find these at an pet store near you! would recommend
Tierra W.
Elizabethton, TN
My kitty loves these treats! She always can tell when I open the pouch and goes crazy. They are hard treats, so keep in mind when buying for your kitty. Luna's favorite snack, would definitely recommend!
Emily C.
Balch Springs, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats absolutely love the taste but its junk food so I don't give them a whole lot not only that Purina is the worst cat and dog food in the world so just read ingredients and only give small amounts
Helena T.
Longmeadow, MA
My cat loves temptations and won't eat any other treat. Whenever I offer another treat she looks at me like I've lost my mind or that I owe her food. It's a look of "you've shorted me so where is it?"
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My hair ball really likes all temptations treats, no matter the flavor! I found it relatively easy to train him to do tricks using these treats, and there super cheap an only 2 calories cause being a cat you have to watch your figure 😉
Breanna C.
Dallas, PA
I have 2 cats, Buster and Will. Buster loves these treats and goes crazy for them. Will on the other hand doesn’t like them. Won’t even raise a paw for them. The packaging is very convenient being it has a way to reseal the bag.
Amanda J.
Knoxville
My cat absolutely loves these treats. I've tried other brands but these are the ones she prefers. Maybe it's the crunchy outside and soft middle. Maybe it's the flavor combinations. Either way, these are Sophie approved!
Ash C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are my cat's favorite brand and flavor of treats. He always comes running when he hears me opening the bag. I have a 1.5 year old male cat. I usually purchase at Target or PetSmart. Definitely recommend to others.
krista z.
Darien, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitties go crazy for these treats. Honestly their favorite. Others they won't touch, but these they will open the cabinet and break the bag open---too cute. Also a bit messy but we can deal with that for their love!