Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Allison P.Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Neha 🐝.

BY TEMPTATIONS®

Cowabunga! The surf's served up my favorite fare: Tuna! Shrimp! Salmon! Any one would be totally rad. But all three is a bigtime beach bash. So many flavors of the deep dancing on my tastebuds! I heard if you hold up the bag, you can hear the ocean. Must finish these Temptations® Treats, first! see more...

Megan M.
My cats love these treats, I can get them to do almost anything by enticing them with these! One cat is trained to come just by hearing the bag crinkle. These are the only treats I buy for my cats. Would definitely recommend.
Kerri N.
Danville , PA
My cat loves these treats! She will run from across the house to get them, and I feel like they're a good size, some crunch for her teeth, and not overly fishy smelling. I would definitely recommend to other cat owners!
Alexis B.
It is exactly what it says it is a "temptation." All the cats I've ever had go crazy over these snacks. Whether they be adults or kittens. I've bought it at my local super market and would recommend to other cat owners.
Bethany (.
Adrian
My cats literally cannot get enough if these! Any time they hear a noise even remotely close to the sound of these bags, they come running! And of course I feel like I’ve teased them so I have to give them some!!
Elizabeth F.
Burke , VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitten loves these!! She’ll literally come running for them. Extremely affordable and decent amount in each package. I wish they had more flavor choices but for now still would recommend! Great product overall
Shea F.
Mc Dowell, KY
My cat is SUPER picky, and this brand Is the only brand he eats . He absolutely loves them, he's Siamese and about 20 pounds and we feed him a few daily . He will rub against the bag to let us know he wants them
Ashley M.
Coolidge
My cat absolutely loves these. She cries for more every time and these are the only treats she really likes. I've tried at least ten different brands and these are the only ones that she enjoyed. Two thumbs up!
Jazmin V.
My cat absolutely loves this. I have to hide it from him or else he will tear up the bag and eat it. I buy this one in particular because he is very picky he won’t eat the other flavors I had bought him before.
Jackie P.
Laureldale, PA
My cat wasn’t a fan of these as much, so I only bought them once and not again, I haven’t tried them on him lately but I’m thinking of giving it another shot maybe since he is older he will come around to them
Courtney P.
My cat loves these treats! Every time she goes something she’s suppose to or knows she deserves a treat she will look around for us to give her a treat! She will eat the whole bag in a sitting if we let her !