Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Allison P.Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Neha 🐝.

BY TEMPTATIONS®

Cowabunga! The surf's served up my favorite fare: Tuna! Shrimp! Salmon! Any one would be totally rad. But all three is a bigtime beach bash. So many flavors of the deep dancing on my tastebuds! I heard if you hold up the bag, you can hear the ocean. Must finish these Temptations® Treats, first! see more...

Katelyn E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are my kittens favorite snack to eat. I buy them at Walmart or Dillons. I love how this brand has a bunch of different flavors for them to try out. Definitely recommend this to pet owners out there
Divya A.
My three cats LOVE these treats. These are the only treats that they go crazy over. They know when I have it too! I buy this from, Dollar Tree, Target, and grocery stores. My cats more than enjoy these treats, they go crazy over them. I would recommend these to anyone with cats.
Renate M.
Columbia, SC
This is by far the cats favorite treat. When they hear the bag and hear me open it both of them come running and meow like crazy. I'm sure there is healthier ones out there, but they seem to really like the smell of this and the taste of course. Would recommend for sure.
Brittney M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are my go to cat treats when I'm on a budget. There such a great price and from what I can tell these are my car favorites. They eat them up so fast. My cat always waiting for his couple up in the morning. And I must say for a cat treat they smell really good.
kaylee J.
Growing up my mother would buy these treats for her cats & they loved em, they would come running everytime they heard the bag. & now my current cat loves them. Hes still under a year old so i cant get him to do all the "tricks" my mother's cats will do, but hey he definitly still enjoys these.
Ally H.
Hilliard, OH
My cats like these treats so much that one of them literally found out how to bust into the cabinet where I was keeping them so he could get the bag and tear into it. They love these treats and I would certainly recommend it to other cat owners.
Alanna T.
Richmond, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves temptation treats. Every time he hears me get the bag out he runs over and sits down for them! I love spoiling him so I get him these all the time. He isn't too picky with the flavors and has liked all of the ones I've bought.
Mia F.
Salem
My two cats love these and go crazy when they hear the bag. This is they're favorite flavor and is great on their stomach unlike other treats. One of my favorite treats to give my babies and would definitely recommend to other cat owners.
Stephanie L.
Saint Paul, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats go nuts the moment they hear the crinkling noise as I pull these out of the drawer. I like that they're very small, so I don't have to worry as much about treating them multiple times in one sitting while reinforcing good behavior.
Linsey M.
MACON, GA
My cats are spoiled to the max and they know it! They live these treats. My aunt actually trained her cat to sit, stand, shake and jump from chair to chair using these. My cats will sit and stare at the bag until I give them one !