Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Neha 🐝.Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Allison P.

BY TEMPTATIONS® #29 in Cat Treats

Cowabunga! The surf's served up my favorite fare: Tuna! Shrimp! Salmon! Any one would be totally rad. But all three is a bigtime beach bash. So many flavors of the deep dancing on my tastebuds! I heard if you hold up the bag, you can hear the ocean. Must finish these Temptations® Treats, first! see more...

Kristie H.
Leander, TX
My cats love these treats! When we have them the cats will try their best to break into the bag!
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty nika loves these snacks. She is always wanting one. They usually have deals for these.
Alicia F.
North canton, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat didn’t care for them, it’s probably a matter of preference. They are priced well.
Tahnee B.
Valencia, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My furry felines love these treats especially my Big Picasso who is a handsome tuxedo.
Kristin O.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat Rookie, seemed to enjoy the treats. A great treat after his much undesired bath
Kerstin💚sparkles B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My fur babies love these treats. Temptations are their favourite treats. Lots of different flavours. Not too high in fat and have nutrients good for cats. Good value and very affordable. Would definitely recommend.
Amy K.
My cats LOVE this stuff. They go crazy for it. The commercials are accurate in that if I shake the bag they come running. These bags of treats have actually really helped me get my cats back a few times when they have escaped the house. Even when they are out on an adventure, if they hear this bag shaking they come right back home.
Cailee L.
Beaverton, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these treats! She will be on the other side of the house and I can shake the bag and she will come running for them. Even if I am in the living room eating something that sounds like it might be coming from a Temptations bag she is all over me trying to get my food.
Berni W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats love these! Actually to be honest my dogs do to. I buy them at the grocery store. My cats are all average size. One of them refuses to eat her food and will only eat these. I definitely recommend these.
Pamela J.
Montréal, QC
Mes chats en raffole, ils deviennent fou juste quand j'ouvre l'armoire où elle se trouve. Plusieurs coupons rabais sur le site internet et envoi souvent des bons rabais lar la poste