Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Maile G.Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Neha 🐝.Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Allison P.

BY TEMPTATIONS® #23 in Cat Treats

Cowabunga! The surf's served up my favorite fare: Tuna! Shrimp! Salmon! Any one would be totally rad. But all three is a bigtime beach bash. So many flavors of the deep dancing on my tastebuds! I heard if you hold up the bag, you can hear the ocean. Must finish these Temptations® Treats, first! see more...

Jessica S.
El Paso
My cat goes crazy for these treats. She’s always begging for me to get them when I’m near her snack bin.
Raistlyn L.
West Mansfield
My dad love receiving treats and this brand seems to be one of their favorites with decent ingredients.
Bentley S.
Hurricane , WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don’t like to feed my cats treats often, but they do like these. I get them just about anywhere.
Elysia A.
Farmington, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love these treats and the crunch is amazing! Cleans their teeth and freshens their breath
Christina S.
My go to inexpensive treats for my favorite felines!! You can’t beat the value you get with these
Kristie H.
Leander, TX
My cats love these treats! When we have them the cats will try their best to break into the bag!
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty nika loves these snacks. She is always wanting one. They usually have deals for these.
Alicia F.
North canton , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat didn’t care for them, it’s probably a matter of preference. They are priced well.
Jessica B.
Martinsburg, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Animals live this treat. Really great brand and affordable for anyone. Highly recommend
Kristin O.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat Rookie, seemed to enjoy the treats. A great treat after his much undesired bath