Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Allison P.Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Neha 🐝.

BY TEMPTATIONS®

Cowabunga! The surf's served up my favorite fare: Tuna! Shrimp! Salmon! Any one would be totally rad. But all three is a bigtime beach bash. So many flavors of the deep dancing on my tastebuds! I heard if you hold up the bag, you can hear the ocean. Must finish these Temptations® Treats, first! see more...

Raistlyn L.
West Mansfield
My dad love receiving treats and this brand seems to be one of their favorites with decent ingredients.
Bentley S.
Hurricane , WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don’t like to feed my cats treats often, but they do like these. I get them just about anywhere.
Kristie H.
Leander, TX
My cats love these treats! When we have them the cats will try their best to break into the bag!
Christina S.
My go to inexpensive treats for my favorite felines!! You can’t beat the value you get with these
Elysia A.
Farmington, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love these treats and the crunch is amazing! Cleans their teeth and freshens their breath
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty nika loves these snacks. She is always wanting one. They usually have deals for these.
Alicia F.
North canton, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat didn’t care for them, it’s probably a matter of preference. They are priced well.
Tahnee B.
Valencia, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My furry felines love these treats especially my Big Picasso who is a handsome tuxedo.
Amy K.
My cats LOVE this stuff. They go crazy for it. The commercials are accurate in that if I shake the bag they come running. These bags of treats have actually really helped me get my cats back a few times when they have escaped the house. Even when they are out on an adventure, if they hear this bag shaking they come right back home.
Cailee L.
Beaverton, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these treats! She will be on the other side of the house and I can shake the bag and she will come running for them. Even if I am in the living room eating something that sounds like it might be coming from a Temptations bag she is all over me trying to get my food.