Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Maile G.Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Neha 🐝.Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Allison P.

BY TEMPTATIONS® #24 in Cat Treats

Cowabunga! The surf's served up my favorite fare: Tuna! Shrimp! Salmon! Any one would be totally rad. But all three is a bigtime beach bash. So many flavors of the deep dancing on my tastebuds! I heard if you hold up the bag, you can hear the ocean. Must finish these Temptations® Treats, first! see more...

Sada H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cast absolutely loves these treats. I put this in her toy and she’s good all day. She even sits for these.
Krysten H.
My cats love this and go crazy every time they see the bag. Def a winner in my house compared to other treats
Victoria G.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These treats are my cats favorite. They won't eat any other kind. When they hear the bag they come running
Beth W.
My cats really do love these and they are affordable which is a bonus, especially if you get them on sale!
Mary S.
My cat Salem goes nuts for these. He literally an addict! We have to hide them to keep them away from him.
Emily B.
My cat loves these!!!! This is a must have in my household. They like every flavor of temptations as well.
Angel W.
Monticello, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cats love these treats. They go crazy for them. They are my cats favorite by far. They wot eat other brands
Brandy C.
Urbana, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats enjoy these and always come running when They hear the crinkle ofbthr bag or when we shake the bag
Jessica S.
El Paso
My cat goes crazy for these treats. She’s always begging for me to get them when I’m near her snack bin.
Raistlyn L.
West Mansfield
My dad love receiving treats and this brand seems to be one of their favorites with decent ingredients.