Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Allison P.Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Neha 🐝.

BY TEMPTATIONS®

Cowabunga! The surf's served up my favorite fare: Tuna! Shrimp! Salmon! Any one would be totally rad. But all three is a bigtime beach bash. So many flavors of the deep dancing on my tastebuds! I heard if you hold up the bag, you can hear the ocean. Must finish these Temptations® Treats, first! see more...

Angel B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these! He goes crazy when he hears that bag rattle. Its not very expensive and not harmful to my cat
Nicole M.
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats favorite treats. Very tasty and good. She begs for these and gets excited when i get the bag out for her
Taylor B.
Buckhannon, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Shake this bag and the cat will come running. They seem to love this and they even eye that bag like it’s candy.
Rebecca F.
Patterson
My cats really like these treats and all the flavors they just go nuts whenever they hear the bag and smell it
Kellie S.
Charleston, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Custard loved the seafood flavored treats. She usually leaves treats laying, but she actually ate all of these.
Genesis G.
Lancaster, CA
My cats love these so much that I have to hide the bag or else they start to chew the whole bag to eat them lol
Regina O.
irvine, CA
My cat loves these treats! Love how they have so many different varieties too so i can change it up for my cat
Michelle S.
Laporte, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love these and I have never found a flavor they don't like. Not expensive at all either which is great.
Allie B.
Counce, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have not been able to find a temptations treat that my cat doesn't like, these included. She just loves them
Ally R.
Never fails! Feline favorite as a brand overall. So far no flavor on top but that's because she likes them all