Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Allison P.Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Neha 🐝.

BY TEMPTATIONS®

Cowabunga! The surf's served up my favorite fare: Tuna! Shrimp! Salmon! Any one would be totally rad. But all three is a bigtime beach bash. So many flavors of the deep dancing on my tastebuds! I heard if you hold up the bag, you can hear the ocean. Must finish these Temptations® Treats, first! see more...

Melissa P.
Harlingen
Temptations mix ups surfer are a great treat for my kitty!!! She loves the taste and i love to buy her temptations!!
Angie S.
Iva, SC
My cats are super crazy over these. They love them and I love giving them to them. Price is great. I recommend them.
Emily M.
My cats go crazy for these. They are their favorite treats and I have no idea why but I’ve purchased them many times.
Shani X.
Edinboro, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love their temptations treats! As soon as they hear the bag, they come running towards myself or my partner!
Breanna F.
LOUISVILLE, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves all Temptation treats. They are great as treats due to their small bite size. I recommend for cat owners
Sabryna F.
Webster, NY
My cat goes crazy for these! They are smell enough that he can consume only a couple little treats and be satisfied.
kerry l.
Woodstock
My cats absolutely love these. They don't like the other flavors temptations has. They are also a reasonable price.
Amber Y.
Mount Carmel, PA
My cat loves these treats above all other ones. She even does tricks for them! The price and quality are great too.
Jessica C.
Glenpool, OK
My cats really enjoyed temptations crunchy treats - they are the only kind of treats my female cat will really eat!
Laila A.
Vienna, VA
my cat loves these!!! we’ve tried many and he loves all but whenever he sees this bag he gets so excited and happy