Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Allison P.Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Neha 🐝.

BY TEMPTATIONS®

Cowabunga! The surf's served up my favorite fare: Tuna! Shrimp! Salmon! Any one would be totally rad. But all three is a bigtime beach bash. So many flavors of the deep dancing on my tastebuds! I heard if you hold up the bag, you can hear the ocean. Must finish these Temptations® Treats, first! see more...

Rachel C.
My cat goes nuts over these. If I'm looking for him all I have to do is shake the bag amf he comes running. These are his favorites
Shanta Y.
Newnan, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat absolutely loved these he goes crazy if i even mention them, i get them in every flavor my cat loves getting treats!
Mahsa K.
My cats go crazy for these treats! While they are not typically picky on treats, they are particularly in love with these ones!
Stacey S.
Farmington, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I get these for my cat at Wal Mart or PetCo. He loves them! They are crunchy so they don’t make a big mess when I give him one.
Emily B.
Kent, OH
My cats enjoy it, however they're not as attracted to the crunchy treats. There are also very few compared to other brands
Lindsay B.
My cat loves these and the price is right! I love that they're sold at Walmart so I don't have to go to a specialty store.
Lauren H.
My kitty loves these treats! They are a great reward and very inexpensive. They are available at most local grocery stores.
Sarah S.
My cat has a sensitive stomach and treats often don’t agree with her but she loves these. Has stuck with them for years.
Alicia A.
Tacoma, WA
My 2 cats and kitten used to really enjoy these! However, in the last 4 months or so they have not really cared for them.
Autumn S.
Remus, MI
Both of our cats love their temptation treats! One shake of the bag and they come running. Definitely they're favorite!