Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Allison P.Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Neha 🐝.

BY TEMPTATIONS®

Cowabunga! The surf's served up my favorite fare: Tuna! Shrimp! Salmon! Any one would be totally rad. But all three is a bigtime beach bash. So many flavors of the deep dancing on my tastebuds! I heard if you hold up the bag, you can hear the ocean. Must finish these Temptations® Treats, first! see more...

gby M.
My little kitty loves these. We give them to him when he's being good and he always eats them right up. I lile that the bag is resealable
Rikki V.
Logan
My cat loves these treats. He goes nuts when he hears me open them. He also has digestion problems and these have never bothered that.
Dawn S.
My Izzy loves these treats. She can be a picky eater sometimes but she will definitely eat those. Even the one that have a soft inside.
Harley C.
tarentum
literally my cats favorite treats. hes always begging for them. i usually find them pretty easily at any store that sells cat products.
Corinna G.
chowchilla, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat absolutely loves these all i have to do is shake the bag and he comes running from where ever he's at to get his favorite treat
Stephanie S.
Richmond, VA
My cats went crazy over these! You could definitely use them to train! They don't normally like treats so I was so happy to find these!
Meg R.
Philadelphia , PA
my cats are OBSESSED with these cat treats. I shake the bag, and my cats come running! Theyre so attracted to them it blows my mind.
Rachel C.
My cat goes nuts over these. If I'm looking for him all I have to do is shake the bag amf he comes running. These are his favorites
Chenoa A.
Dodge City
Great size of snack for my cats. They love them and are pretty darn cheap at Wal-Mart. I'm a little iffy on the ingredients though.
Heather W.
Hinesville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My furr baby loved this. They are decent price. They dont leave him with stinky breath. And they also help him with his digestion.