Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Allison P.Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Neha 🐝.

BY TEMPTATIONS®

Cowabunga! The surf's served up my favorite fare: Tuna! Shrimp! Salmon! Any one would be totally rad. But all three is a bigtime beach bash. So many flavors of the deep dancing on my tastebuds! I heard if you hold up the bag, you can hear the ocean. Must finish these Temptations® Treats, first! see more...

Amber S.
West Palm Beach
My cat loves these treats!! All I have to do is shake the bag and she comes running. Tempations MixUps Surfers' Delight Treats for Cats
Lexie H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little cats go crazy for these treats I mean they hear the bag and know what's up, so I guess they are great! No complaints from me or them.
Nicole W.
Youngstown, OH
Love this product. My cats go nuts for it. It has great value for the price. As long as I'm a cat owner I'll continue to purchase temptations
Samantha L.
Abbotsford, BC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Can't go wrong with cat treats he could eat tons of these if I let him. decent price. Not sure how good they are? But they do what is needed.
Corrina C.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our cat loves anything sea food, she gets so happy when she hears the bag opening and a treat is given to her. We definitely recommend this.
Cheyene G.
Tamaqua , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is very picky when it comes to treats but she loves these as soon as she hears the bag crinkle she comes running! Whiskers approved.
Rebecca R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty loves these treats so delicious crunchy on the outside maybe inside kitty loves gobbling them up so delicious definitely recommend
danielle s.
Springfield, OR
Temptations Temptations Treats For Cats Savory Salmon Flavor is my preferred brand because of their wide variety and mega packs.
Alicia K.
My cats love these. They hear the bag crackle and they come running every time! I would recommend these because they don't cost much either
Megan M.
Buffalo, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Can find this brand anywhere, good value. My cats really seem to enjoy it. Theyre a mix of crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside.