Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Allison P.

BY TEMPTATIONS®

Cowabunga! The surf's served up my favorite fare: Tuna! Shrimp! Salmon! Any one would be totally rad. But all three is a bigtime beach bash. So many flavors of the deep dancing on my tastebuds! I heard if you hold up the bag, you can hear the ocean. Must finish these Temptations® Treats, first! see more...

Dailon Q.
Jonesboro
Pet Lover Expert
These are my cats favorite treat! She lives with three dogs and I keep a bag of these in the drawer with the dog treats. Every time I ask the dogs if they want a treat, she is right there waiting for hers as well!! She will not let you forget to give her one. Also, she loves these specific treats so much that there hasn’t been any other kind I have found yet that she doesn’t spit out and wait for this one then eat the other.
Christina D.
Pet Lover Expert
Clover loves these treats. I shake the bag and she comes running - then I throw a bunch of treats to let her use her natural hunting prowess!! These comes in handy to shake whenever I need to get her to come to me. Always have to have them on hand. Totally recommend!
George P.
Las Vegas
This is one of the very few treats that our aging cat likes. It is very easy for his digestion because he has stomach issues. We have tried different treats to no avail. He is half inside half outside cat, and whenever we can’t find him, we just shake this bag and he comes running! I would definitely recommend this treat to any picky cats. The crunch and variety of flavors is also a big plus.
Elizabeth C.
Robertsdale, AL
My cat loves these small treats. She hears the bag open and comes running. I like that they are tiny and last longer and also that the kitten can eat them as they are soft. The cats love them and so do I, so totally a winner at our house. A cheap and good treat! Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch
Lydia S.
Independence, MO
I just bought this flavor of my cats favorite treats and she is still in love with them! I think this might be her second favorite flavor, even the dog tries to steal them now. I have used these to train her to do a few tricks, and it's the perfect incentive to a job well done. I don't know if she can live with out them
Hannah B.
These treats are pretty good. My cats love them but I am giving 4/5 stars because of the size of the treats. Both of my kitties tend to inhale these without chewing or just chewing once and swallowing. I try to stick to bigger size treats so my boys will actually chew and get the dental benefits.
Katelyn E.
Pet Lover Expert
These are my kittens favorite snack to eat. I buy them at Walmart or Dillons. I love how this brand has a bunch of different flavors for them to try out. Definitely recommend this to pet owners out there
Divya A.
My three cats LOVE these treats. These are the only treats that they go crazy over. They know when I have it too! I buy this from, Dollar Tree, Target, and grocery stores. My cats more than enjoy these treats, they go crazy over them. I would recommend these to anyone with cats.
Courtney I.
Pet Lover Expert
My cats LOVE these treats. I shake the bag at one end of the house, and they will come running from the other end. And a few is never enough for them. They want more and more. I would highly recommend that any person with a cat buy these as a tasty treat. Your fur baby will thank you for it.
Renate M.
Columbia, SC
This is by far the cats favorite treat. When they hear the bag and hear me open it both of them come running and meow like crazy. I'm sure there is healthier ones out there, but they seem to really like the smell of this and the taste of course. Would recommend for sure.