Temptations® MixUps Sunrise Scramble Chicken, Egg & Salmon Flavors Cat Treats 3 oz. Pack

BY TEMPTATIONS® #31 in Cat Treats

Rise and shine, it's breakfast time! How do I know? It's definitely not because I own an alarm clock. It's because this splendid scramble of proteins makes waking up to every sunrise a purrrrrfect delight! With egg, salmon and chicken flavors, these magic little morsels have captured the essence of daybreak. Move over lunch and dinner, breakfast is my new favorite! see more...

Ferne M.
HAMPTON BAYS, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is a flavor that came back again and my kitties always loved it, so I was so happy to see it again! Of course, they still love it, as they love all Temptations flavors! All three of my fur babies scoffed up these treats. Very happy with this purchase and would recommend to others!
emma b.
Fort Washington
My cat loves these! They're affordable, long lasting, and the zipper seal makes them easy to store. These are great for my old cat, who doesn't have many teeth, because they aren't as hard as the alternatives. These are my cats favorite flavor, although she loves them all.
Sharesa C.
North Logan, UT
My cat(Jack) loves these! So much that he chewed the bag open haha. The price is good. So far they have been the only cat treats I ave bought and they have worked out well. I will continue to buy these but wish the packaging was different. Great value!
Melissa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These have a good smell and they last a long time. The bag is fairly priced and comes with the perfect amount. They are super easy to find and a good treat for your cats
Kelly G.
Grand Rapids
These treats are like crack for my cat. He is obsessed. The sunrise scramble is by far his favorite flavor. Wish I could find it in the big plastic tub because I go through them a lot and he can't break into the plastic container.
Brooklin J.
Bentonville, AR
My cat does not like hard food, but he will tolerate these when he’s out of his dry food. He’s a 4 month orange tabby and is not generally picky. I can’t use them as a treat because it isn’t my cats first pick when it comes to food. It’s more like a last resort.
lina s.
Albuquerque
My cat liked these the bag is easy to tip so no matter where I put them high up in drowers she happend to find them so don't give them to much so they will get diarea I think like 3 in a mean is good
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
My cat is super picky when it comes to treats, and these are about all he will eat. Other treats would make him sick but these he could eat all day long lol. Definitely meet my expectations, and will continue to buy these!
Charlotte P.
Clifton, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It's gotten to the point where my cat thinks all crinkly plastic packaging is temptations cat treats and goes nuts. He likes all the flavors but I think this one might be his favorite based on his purring
Chelsea M.
Milwaukee, WI
My cats love these! They like the chicken flavors the best. It’s worth the price. It’s nice that they have a big tub of them too. Many sizes and flavors to choose from.
Gabby B.
Where can you find these are they new ?