TEMPTATIONS MixUps CATNIP FEVER™

Contains one (1) 3 oz. pouch of TEMPTATIONS MixUps Cat Treats Catnip Fever, including three of your cat’s favorite flavors: chicken flavor, catnip flavor, and cheddar cheese flavor

Are [product:temptations-classics-savory-salmon-cat-treats] good for kittens and sensitive cats?
My cat loves these but can too many be harful?
Curious if these are a good alternative to regular treats? Am I asking for a happy or a crazy a with these?
Start your review of TEMPTATIONS MixUps CATNIP FEVER™!
Wardah K.
Lodi, CA
TEMPTATIONS MixUps CATNIP FEVER™ uploaded by Wardah K.
Purchased at: PETCO
My cat loves these treats would recommend they were pretty cheap too and one of his favorites
Avenica M.
Flowery Br, GA
TEMPTATIONS MixUps CATNIP FEVER™ uploaded by Avenica M.
My cats absolutely love these treats! They may love them a little too much, lol! I have to buy the 16 ounce container because they go through them so quickly. I have one cat that likes to hide but whenever I shake the box she comes running. I have another cat that likes to go outside and whenever I want him to come back, because I don’t let him stay out too long, I shake the box and he comes running. They’re perfect for training as well as general treat giving. I’ve tried other flavors but the Catnip Fever flavor is their absolute favorite. If your kitty loves catnip, even if your kitty has never had treats before, I can almost guarantee you that they will love these treats. I was a little skeptical when I first started getting these because I didn’t think my cat would respond to “treats“ the same way a dog responds to treats, but they absolutely do. 😅
Vickie  P.
Blairs, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
TEMPTATIONS MixUps CATNIP FEVER™ uploaded by Vickie  P.
TEMPTATIONS MixUps CATNIP FEVER™ uploaded by Vickie  P.
My cats love these treats! They come running every time. They love all the flavors but love catnip the best. TEMPTATIONS MixUps CATNIP FEVER™
Teresa C.
Hephzibah, GA
TEMPTATIONS MixUps CATNIP FEVER™ uploaded by Teresa C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Two of my kitties LOVE these. They will gobble them up! They actually love every flavor available. They know where they are kept and will go there and sit until I give them their treats. One has a special sound for "snacks" I would definitely recommend these to cat owners who want to reward their kitties or just give them treats. TEMPTATIONS MixUps CATNIP FEVER™
 Cearra  F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Dollar General
My cat, Gigi loves these treats!! I think it made her a little crazy and got zoomies afterwards but overall a great treat for cats! #FurryFriends
Theresa  B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
TEMPTATIONS MixUps CATNIP FEVER™ uploaded by Theresa  B.
Purchased at: Target
The TEMPTATIONS MixUps CATNIP FEVER™ is a huge hit in my house. My two adult cats absolutely love these treats and meow like wild for them. The packaging is a zipper pouch and keeps the treats fresh. Not to mention, these cat treats are price friendly! I would recommend these to anyone looking for yummy snacks for their fur baby/babies!
Beverly W.
Blountville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
TEMPTATIONS MixUps CATNIP FEVER™ uploaded by Beverly W.
Purchased at: Walmart
My cat loves her Temptations treats! I shake th bag, and she comes running to me! I don’t know of any improvements and they are inexpensive! I will purchase these again! I will recommend to others!
Jo M.
Dewitt, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
TEMPTATIONS MixUps CATNIP FEVER™ uploaded by Jo M.
Their absolute Favorite Favorite! They would live off of these if I would allow it😹 it’s a food group 💯!
Chantal  H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
TEMPTATIONS MixUps CATNIP FEVER™ uploaded by Chantal  H.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
My cats literally meow for these and if your a Sam's Club member you can get a three pack for about $19.78! 👏🐈 it comes with tasty chicken, catnip fever and surfers delight. More bang for your buck! And the containers are reusable and can refilled. I buy this anytime I need to replace them because I can't beat the price. #catlovers temptations™-mixups-catnip-fever-cat-treats temptations™-classics-tasty-chicken-cat-treats temptations™-mixups-surfers'-delight-cat-treats
Bria S.
Albuquerque, NM
TEMPTATIONS MixUps CATNIP FEVER™ uploaded by Bria S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My cats are obsessed!! Both come and beg whenever they get a chance and will even try and carry the container off! I find them quite often breaking into the box and eating as much as they can! I will definitely be buying again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica C.
Hawkesbury, ON
il y a 4 ans
Brenda G. il y a 3 ans
Temptations Catnip Fever Treats are my babies favorite.