BY TEMPTATIONS® #87 in Cat Treats

There's a picnic out back and I'm invited! Chicken! Liver! Beef! Yes, please! A veritable smorgasbord of carnivorous goodness, all for me. Turf and Turf...and Turf flavors! No vegetarians allowed today—this is a meatlover's feast. A triple Temptations® Treat. see more...

Jillian M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My loving husband and first time cat parent went bonkers at Christmas and bought a bag of Temptations in every flavor for our cats. They love them. They ask for them. Whenever anyone gets near the cabinet they’re kept in they go bonkers. Excellent kitty snack.
Meghan ♋.
Columbus, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat will eat anything but she not a huge fan of these! They didn’t meet my cats expectations. We don’t usually get a lot of cat treats she likes toys and catnip more than anything. I won’t buy those again since she doesn’t eat them
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats favorite treat. If I touch the bag of Temptations, sonar hearing kicks in, and they come running from whatever corner of the house they're occupying. They legit go crazy for these.
I always buy these treats for my cat and she loves them so I guess it met her expectations. I purchased it at a pet store. And I purchased it often. Recommend this brand and it has so many flavors to choose from. 🐱 Tempations MixUps Surfers' Delight Treats for Cats
Rebecca C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
My cat loves these! They are easy to find. I picked them up at my local grocery store and they are inexpensive. They were one of his favorite snacks! I try to always keep a bag at the house! Plus they have so many different choices! I definitely recommend!
Rhi🍷Vesely V.
Milford, PA
My kitties love love love these treats. All I have to do is shake the bag and they come running from the other room and even from outside. All three of my cats eat these. Their super inexpensive and can be found anywhere. I would recommend to any other cat mom.
Kelly Scruggs M.
Rockwood
My cat really likes the flavor in these but I only allow them in moderation. These can be a bit pricey depending on where you purchase them but as far as my cat's satisfaction, I'd recommend to other pet owners.
Wendy S.
Waterloo, WI
My cats love these. They are a good value for the money, easy to find in several general stores, and easy to give. They are a good size and both my cats love them. I would recommend this and other flavors as well!
Allysa G.
League City
My cat seems to absolutely love these. She's my first kitten and I was nervous about what kind of treats I should be buying her, but I think I did just fine choosing these. Just don't try to hand feed these to your kitten, you will get bit. Haha
Trish G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I own 2 very picky sphynx cats. These are their favorite cat treats. They literally go crazy for them. Our bag has holes in it from the cats trying to get to them. Super affordable!