Pets & AnimalsCatCat TreatsTemptations™
TEMPTATIONS MixUps BACKYARD COOKOUT

TEMPTATIONS MixUps BACKYARD COOKOUT™

Contains one (1) 1.7 oz. pouch of TEMPTATIONS MixUps Cat Treats Backyard Cookout Flavor

What are the best magnetic lashes?
On a scale of 1-10 how much do cats usually like this flavor?
[product:temptationstm-mixupstm-backyard-cookouttm-cat-treats] ? Does the cat come with directions?
Start your review of TEMPTATIONS MixUps BACKYARD COOKOUT™!
Theresa S.
Calumet Park, IL
TEMPTATIONS MixUps BACKYARD COOKOUT™ uploaded by Theresa S.
My Cat LOVES them , she goes crazy anytime she hears me open the bag! And goes nuts if I’m not giving her anymore [product:temptations-mixups-backyard-cookout]
Elizabeth A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
TEMPTATIONS MixUps BACKYARD COOKOUT™ uploaded by Elizabeth A.
TEMPTATIONS MixUps BACKYARD COOKOUT™ uploaded by Elizabeth A.
My cats love these. I can literally just shake the bag & they come running. I have yet to get any tricks from them but I will give them treats at least twice a week. They both love them. I put two pictures of my male cat Lucian(he's the grey russian blue) & of my female Nala(she's a tortoise shell)
Theresa  B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
TEMPTATIONS MixUps BACKYARD COOKOUT™ uploaded by Theresa  B.
Purchased at: Walmart
The TEMPTATIONS MixUps BACKYARD COOKOUT™ cat treats are a big hit in my household. Not to mention, they are cost friendly! Both of my adult cats have been loving these treats since they were kittens. In fact, bribing my kitties with these treats is the only way I can get them into their cat carrier to go to the vet. This brand offers many flavors that my cats love and beg for. I would recommend this brand and flavor to anyone looking for tasty treats for their fur babies!
Michelle G.
Owingsville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
TEMPTATIONS MixUps BACKYARD COOKOUT™ uploaded by Michelle G.
Hello his name is Emmitt and he is addicted to temptation treats. He wants them all the time in any flavor he can get. He is known to steal them, beg for them, trade loves for them, he is beyond any help! I just figure if they weren’t any good my cat wouldn’t like them because I have tried a dozen others only for them to end up thrown outside and me given the cold shoulder for a few days!!
Ashley S.
Fargo, ND
Purchased at: Amazon
My cats love these. They have tons of flavors and they are huge packages for a great price. I would recommend to anyone who has a cat!
Desiree C.
Auburn Hills, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
TEMPTATIONS MixUps BACKYARD COOKOUT™ uploaded by Desiree C.
My sweet girl just loves these treats! Bird is a senior aged cat who prefers Temptations over them all. She loves the lightly crunchy outside with the soft flavorful inside! They are gentle on her little teefers and yummy in her tummy! These are our favs and we always have a bag or few on hand!! 😻
Kymberly H.
Ionia, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
TEMPTATIONS MixUps BACKYARD COOKOUT™ uploaded by Kymberly H.
Cats like them, don't think its their favorite flavor. Love the packaging tho. I shake the bag and the kitty's come running from wherever they are in the house. It's almost like a cat finder. Lol. I like this brand so ita my main on what I buy. I would recommend.
Lindsay Y.
Williamsport, PA
TEMPTATIONS MixUps BACKYARD COOKOUT™ uploaded by Lindsay Y.
TEMPTATIONS MixUps BACKYARD COOKOUT™ uploaded by Lindsay Y.
My cat goes crazy for these they are affordable and I got these ones here at the dollar tree right up the street so they cost like 1.50 which isn’t bad
Debra H.
Copiague, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
TEMPTATIONS MixUps BACKYARD COOKOUT™ uploaded by Debra H.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cats go crazy for [product:temptations-mixups-backyard-cookout] treats. I make sure to leave a few by my back door whenever I go out. Fluffy finds them when she is roaming the house waiting for my return. The price is good and even better when they are on sale.
Jennifer  L.
Battle Creek, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
TEMPTATIONS MixUps BACKYARD COOKOUT™ uploaded by Jennifer  L.
All time favorite wish I took a picture of the mess she made chewing the bag open to get the rest of the treats while I was at work but I do have a pic of the culprit 🤦‍♀️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Juanita L.
Corbin, KY
il y a 2 ans
TEMPTATIONS MixUps BACKYARD COOKOUT™ ? Does the cat come with directions?
Tanya A. il y a 5 mois
Cats never come with directions, but they're the boss and they own the place. Just ask.