BY TEMPTATIONS® #8 in Cat Treats

Temptations® Mix Ups Chicken, Catnip & Cheddar Flavors Cat Treats.
New!
Tasty flavor medley.
Catnip Fever™.
Crunchy outside.
Soft inside.
Only 2 calories per treat. see more...

• Is this good for kittens?3 Answers
  • How many do you give your cat at a time and how many times a day?6 Answers
  • Anyone else's cat go silly for these?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Corrinne D.
Ashtabula
I have one of the Temptations dispensers for my cat to tap with his paw and knock out the Temptations cat treats. I have to go away over night 3 days a week and I fill the container with these treats to help my cat enjoy the time while I’m gone and not only does it give him something to do but he just LOVES these little treats. Especially the ones with the catnip. Definitely recommend these.
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves all Temptations treats. I bought these because I thought he would enjoy the mix of flavors at treat time--he did!!! These treats are really affordable and available in most stores. The treats are small kibbles like his food so he doesn't have any trouble eating them. I don't particularly like how they smell but since he likes them that is all that matters. I highly recommend these treats.
Melissa W.
windsor
My cat loves these as soon as I opened the bag I don't care what room he's in he is coming running and he just keeps on meowing and meowing me out until I give him him some and I have to hide the bag he loves them that much he goes crazy for Temptations
Nikki M.
Springfield, TN
My cats can't get enough of these! I love that they've got catnip in them. It makes them mellow out, and they love the flavor. I imagine they like the crunchy/creamy textures, too. They know the difference between these and other flavors and get way more excited for them. I've got a 1-year-old orange mackerel (tiger) tabby and a 3-month old patched (tortie/torbie) tabby. I like that they can have several per day because I love to spoil my cats so much. I will buy these always and forever (or until they stop making them, but please don't stop making them, Temptations!)
Andrea R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat absolutely loves this treat. Really affordable and easy to find in stores. Only con is that the ingredients are not healthiest for cats and I discovered that recently. If you have the money buy a healthier brand that does not have meat by products or corn. I’m going to try to switch. However the catnip does work ha ha and it’s so funny to watch them be so relaxed.
Ashley E.
arkadelphia
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is obsessed with these treats. Every time I leave the house and come back I find him ripping open the bag and the cat treats are literally everywhere scattered around the house. I cannot get him away from these. He meows anytime he hears the bag. I definitely recommend these two other cat parents
Stephanie W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these treats!  She comes running every time I shake the bag!! Lol. She is sometimes picky but gobbles up these treats like they’re going out of style.   They are a good value for the money and I love stock up on them when they go on sale !!
Shevon G.
Omg the best cat treats ever, and I really mean ever, my cats want to eat the whole bag, especially the old lady, she can't get enough of these treats, constantly begs/meows for treats, I go threw so many bags of these and the other temptations cat treats. Molly my one cat, (the old lady) will not eat any other brand cat treat, but she loves temptations, I like that this kind gives a mixture of the three flavors, but what I like the most is that it has the cat nip treats mixed in with this bag
Emilly E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this product & so does my cat!! She doesn’t like regular cat nip but she goes crazy for these treats! I usually get them at Walmart or the local dollar general/dollar tree. I would buy these again I probably buy them once a month or so for her ! Such a great product
Lauren H.
Green Lane, PA
I’ve gotten a bunch of treats for my cat but these seem to be his favorite! The minute I open the bag he’s at my feet. It’s not expensive and comes in a variety of sizes! I always get mine at target but I’ve seen them everywhere !
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How many do you give your cat at a time and how many times a day?
Hallie S.
West Jordan, UT
What are your kittie's favorite Temptations treats?
Sarah T.
Mississauga, ON
Anyone else's cat go silly for these?
Danica m.
Is this good for kittens?
Amy T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does anyone know whether these are soft or hard as I have an oldy who struggles