BY TEMPTATIONS® #1 in Cat Food & Treats

Temptations® Mix Ups Chicken, Catnip & Cheddar Flavors Cat Treats.
New!
Tasty flavor medley.
Catnip Fever™.
Crunchy outside.
Soft inside.
Only 2 calories per treat. see more...

• Is this good for kittens?3 Answers
  • How many do you give your cat at a time and how many times a day?5 Answers
  • Anyone else's cat go silly for these?4 Answers
Buy on PETCO
Megan W.
Pet Lover Expert
My cat Jasper goes crazy over temptations cat treats. He is so funny and acts like he is starving when I pull these out. He really likes the ones with cheese in them. I like how these cat treats have the calories labeled on the bag and have a large variety of flavors.
Nikki M.
Springfield, TN
My cats can't get enough of these! I love that they've got catnip in them. It makes them mellow out, and they love the flavor. I imagine they like the crunchy/creamy textures, too. They know the difference between these and other flavors and get way more excited for them. I've got a 1-year-old orange mackerel (tiger) tabby and a 3-month old patched (tortie/torbie) tabby. I like that they can have several per day because I love to spoil my cats so much. I will buy these always and forever (or until they stop making them, but please don't stop making them, Temptations!)
Natalie T.
Bryceville, FL
Pet Lover Expert
My 7 cats all love these snacks and food. I keep anything I can find in this brand in my home as I like to spoil my cats as much as possible. This brand is very reasonably priced especially when I have to buy enough for seven picky spoiled cats in my house!
Shevon G.
Omg the best cat treats ever, and I really mean ever, my cats want to eat the whole bag, especially the old lady, she can't get enough of these treats, constantly begs/meows for treats, I go threw so many bags of these and the other temptations cat treats. Molly my one cat, (the old lady) will not eat any other brand cat treat, but she loves temptations, I like that this kind gives a mixture of the three flavors, but what I like the most is that it has the cat nip treats mixed in with this bag
Morgan M.
Mount Pleasant
Pet Lover Expert
My cat love these treats! She is a Tabby and she comes running every time she sees me reach in the cabinet I store them in. They prefer this flavor over the other flavors.These treats aren’t pricey at all and the bag comes pretty full of treats!
kandiss J.
Pet Lover Expert
My kittys all love these Temptations Mix Ups. They all cant get enough of them. They think they hear the package and they come running and purring. My older kitty has no problem eatting these too. And she is missing some teeth. I recommend em, at least my kitty sure do lol.
Lauren H.
Green Lane, PA
I’ve gotten a bunch of treats for my cat but these seem to be his favorite! The minute I open the bag he’s at my feet. It’s not expensive and comes in a variety of sizes! I always get mine at target but I’ve seen them everywhere !
Nikki S.
Mount Juliet, TN
Pet Lover Expert
My cats go crazy over these. It says on the bag "Shake the bag and theyll come running" or something like that. I thought "Yea right,My cats won't run for anything." But it's true, anytime they hear me get the bag the run
Lisa F.
Ashley B.
My cats go nuts for these treats. Any flavor, really. I usually give it as a reward after getting their nails clipped or a just because snack. I always have to keep one cat from trying to steal the other’s!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Pet Lover Expert
How many do you give your cat at a time and how many times a day?
Hallie S.
West Jordan, UT
What are your kittie's favorite Temptations treats?
Sarah T.
Mississauga, ON
Anyone else's cat go silly for these?
Danica m.
Is this good for kittens?
Amy T.
Pet Lover Expert
Does anyone know whether these are soft or hard as I have an oldy who struggles