Pets & AnimalsCatCat TreatsTemptations™
TEMPTATIONS Mix-Ups Chicken, Catnip and Cheddar

TEMPTATIONS Mix-Ups Chicken, Catnip and Cheddar

Now your cat can enjoy 3 irresistible flavours in every bag!

My cat wanna one, please, i'm wanna one
Does any one elses cats only like the catnip ones [product:temptations-mixups-treats-for-cats-catnip-fever]
Is it good and cheap ?
Start your review of TEMPTATIONS Mix-Ups Chicken, Catnip and Cheddar!
Amanda C.
Manassas, VA
TEMPTATIONS Mix-Ups Chicken, Catnip and Cheddar uploaded by Amanda C.
TEMPTATIONS Mix-Ups Chicken, Catnip and Cheddar uploaded by Amanda C.
Purchased at: Amazon
My baby loves Temptations™! All flavors! We tried this bed flavor with catnip and my baby loved them!!! Great price off Amazon
Julie C.
Altoona, AL
TEMPTATIONS Mix-Ups Chicken, Catnip and Cheddar uploaded by Julie C.
My little boy loves these treats! He has tried other treats but these are by far his favorite.....must be the catnip! I don't think this product can be improved. I highly recommend these treats. I honestly think he would like a big bag to review Influenster....hint hint! Just look at his eyes.TEMPTATIONS Blissful Catnip Flavor
Thoma M.
Omaha, NE
TEMPTATIONS Mix-Ups Chicken, Catnip and Cheddar uploaded by Thoma M.
TEMPTATIONS Mix-Ups Chicken, Catnip and Cheddar uploaded by Thoma M.
This product is very good my cat is in love with it!! But I don’t give it to him as often
Katherine M.
Shady Oak
TEMPTATIONS Mix-Ups Chicken, Catnip and Cheddar uploaded by Katherine M.
I have three cats and let me tell you...they go bonkers for TEMPTATIONS Mix-Ups Chicken, Catnip and Cheddar lol 😹 I mean if they hear the bag it's on!! These are basically the only treats my furry friends love. That being said I wish they weren't so expensive 😿 My cat's approve and they definitely recommend 👍😻😽
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
2,020 reviews
TEMPTATIONS Mix-Ups Chicken, Catnip and Cheddar uploaded by Alicia K.
My cats really loved these flavor treats. The went wild. And every time we opened the bag, they knew it was treat time.
Nicole  E.
S Milwaukee, WI
TEMPTATIONS Mix-Ups Chicken, Catnip and Cheddar uploaded by Nicole  E.
My siamese Vapor LOVES these treats! You have to hide them or he wiill rip the bag open and eat them all. You can ask him if he wants treats amd he will meow until you get them for him. He is purely obsessed with thesd. Hes not a fan of other brands. Your kitty needs them. TEMPTATIONS Mix-Ups Chicken, Catnip and Cheddar
Rachael D.
Columbia, SC
TEMPTATIONS Mix-Ups Chicken, Catnip and Cheddar uploaded by Rachael D.
Kitty crack for sure . They love these little treats . Better price than grocery store . Easy close and open top . And smaller footprint on bottom for easy room in pantry , but make sure these are stored behind doors . I found out the hard way . Was in a hurry and put them in a cardboard box in laundry . During the middle of the night I kept hearing weird noises . I finally got up to investigate and found our two cats nose deep in a pile of these treats munching away on the floor . They had chewed thru the box to get to them .! Until I find a Temptations 12 step program ill keep buying these for our two little ones . I don't want to find them out on the street trying to score them .
Amber W.
West Salem, OH
TEMPTATIONS Mix-Ups Chicken, Catnip and Cheddar uploaded by Amber W.
This is definitely one of my cats favorite flavors of treats! He is big on treats and I am constantly reminded when he's ready for them lmao He loves these!
Mary Jane  S.
Louisville, KY
TEMPTATIONS Mix-Ups Chicken, Catnip and Cheddar uploaded by Mary Jane  S.
Purchased at: PetSmart
This is kitty cat crack. My cats are sort of jerks, but this is the one thing they can agree on. They would eat the whole bag if they could. I know because they tried. DO NOT store these within sight or smell of your kitties. They will find them. They will suddenly grow opposable thumbs to open the bag. They will nom nom until you rip the bag out of their deadly claws. And they will then simultaneously attack you with the voraciousness of a velociraptor.
Stacy T.
Gladstone, MO
My cat loves catnip but he does not want anything to do with there. He loves the brand because the purple and yellow packages are his favorite. He just doesn’t want anything to do with this stuff. In all fairness he is super picky because he also doesn’t like the red or green packages. #InfluensterAwards2020
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Laura G.
Lincoln Park, MI
yaelin G.
North Miami, FL
il y a 3 ans
Margie R. il y a 3 ans
@ashleypacsicilian my neighbor had a cat that had chronic urinary tract infections and she had to be careful what she gave him too. I took care of her cats when she went on vacation and she said that he could only have Greenies for his treats because they didn't bother him and the vet said they were ok to have. As far as regular cat food and not treats, she just gave him the urinary care brands, personally I feed my cats Blue. Greenies are really good in my book!