Temptations® Creamy Dairy Flavor Cat Treats

®/™ Trademarks © Mars, Incorporated Temptations™ Cat and Cloud design are trademarks. Creamy Dairy Flavor Sweet nectar of life. So smooth. So creamy. So...milky. A love that can never be matched. It takes me back to my kittenhood. The most coveted treat in the fridge tastes so sinfully delightful. If only I had a straw...or longer tongue...or you could just pass me the Temptations™ Treats. Temptations® Treats for Cats Creamy Dairy Flavor is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for adult maintenance. Contains one (1) 16 oz. tub of TEMPTATIONS Classic Treats for Cats Creamy Dairy Flavor TEMPTATIONS Cat Treats are 100% nutritionally complete and balanced for adult cat maintenance This irresistible cat treat has a unique pocket shape that is crunchy on the outside and scrumptiously soft and creamy on the inside Under 2 calories per treat, these dairy-flavored cat treats will have your cat meowing for more Your cat can't wait to get their paws on TEMPTATIONS Creamy Dairy Flavor Crunchy Cat Treats TEMPTATIONS brand is America's #1 cat treat* These tasty cat treats come in a unique stay-fresh pack with a closable lid that keeps your best friend’s treats fresh Every day is a perfect day for delicious cat treats! TEMPTATIONS Classic Treats for Cats Creamy Dairy Flavor feature a unique pocket shape that is delightfully crunchy on the outside and scrumptiously soft and creamy on the inside that your cat will love. Just shake the pack, and they’ll come running! Your feline friend will adore the mouthwatering dairy taste. TEMPTATIONS brand is America's #1 cat treat,* and all our treats are 100% nutritionally complete and balanced for adult cat maintenance. At under 2 low calories per treat, our delicious cat treats are perfect for playtime or snack time. * Based on sales data Stay Fresh Pack Just Shake the Pack & They'll Come Running! Value Size Crunchy Outside, Soft Inside 100% Nutritionally Complete & Balanced for Adult Maintenance

Cats or dogs [product:temptationstm-classic-treats-for-cats-creamy-dairy-cat-treats] ? [product:beggin-strips-bacon-cheese-flavors-dog-treats]
Is this safe for kittens?
Anyone have any issues?
Start your review of Temptations® Creamy Dairy Flavor Cat Treats!
How would you rate this product?
santa ana
My cats like this so much! It's basically crack for them. All I do it shake the bottle and they both run! We do a daily treat time. It would be nice if the plastic wasn't so wasteful but they love it. Con is that my kitties learned how to open the container but it keeps things fresh
Owensboro, KY
Temptations® Creamy Dairy Flavor Cat Treats uploaded by Barbara H.
Okay, listen, these things are kitty crack. My cats will not eat any other brand or flavor. I’m not kidding, we go through 3 of these containers a week. I have 6 cats but that’s still a lot of cookies! (That’s what we call them and my dad is the main culprit )!
I have 2 cats they love temptations as their treats. The dairy flavor they like as well it's an interesting one but the boys love it! They are small and light. I would definitely recommend to cat owners try all the flavors to see which one they like the most .
Buffalo, NY
working in the veterinary field, this is a brand of treat i see often. there are so many different kinds of treat for so many different needs of pets and this is tried and true product. proven to be enjoyed by the pets as well. would recommend to all.
orlando
Temptations® Creamy Dairy Flavor Cat Treats uploaded by vanessa G.
Purchased at: Target
My cats are very picky when it comes to their food. They will put their nose in the air and walk away if they do not approve. My cats are snobs. They love Milk Temptations! I shake the bag and their ears go up and come running!
Campbell, CA
I have two cats, one of them eats everything but the other one is picky with food, she don’t even like milk!!! I was so happy that she likes thus Dairy cat treats 😊❤️ whenever they hear the sound of the container, they come running 😂
Tallahassee, FL
My cats LOVE these treats! It’s literally like kitty crack to them! The only reason I’m not giving it a higher rating is because once I started reading the ingredients I realized how unhealthy these actually are and I’m really trying to feed my cats only natural, high-quality ingredients. Obviously I’m aware that these are treats and recommended to be used in moderation, so I’m not trying to persuade anyone from buying these, but just saying that I personally no longer feed them to my cats. I’d compare it to the McDonald’s of cat treats and just prefer to give my cats more natural ingredients, including what’s in their treats.
Guadalupe
My Ragdoll absolute FAVORITE flavor! He loves this flavor so much, I have caught him stealing treats! He's a good cat who NEVER steals. So compliments to Temptations. These Dairy Treats turned my good boy bad lol.
New York
My cat goes crazy for this specific snack flavor. Whenever I go shopping for her, I know to look for the purple bag. I have an almost empty container at home at the moment!!! Definitely recommend.
Fruitland
My cats go crazy over these things. I have three cats and they all have their favorites. Blissful Catnip, Creamy Dairy and Chicken are their favorites but they love all of them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...