Temptations® Cheezy Middles™ Tuna & Cheese Flavor Treats for Cats 5.29 oz. Pouch

BY TEMPTATIONS® #74 in Cat Treats

100% nutritionally complete & balanced for adult maintenance. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Dana F.
Lithonia, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Temptations are my cat's favorite treat. I just keep a container filled up, so everyday between meals I give a little handful for her to eat, and if she had her way she would eat it for every meal. The cost is extremely reasonable. I recommend this product for all the kitty cats that deserve a special treat.
Rachel S.
Garden Grove, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat absolutely loves these! But like his mom, he's a huge cheesehead haha. I didn't know what to think about these, but they surprised me- as Ash actually enjoyed them and wanted them. My cat is pretty picky in the snacks he likes, so if I can find one, I'm gonna keep on buying it.
Mae C.
Bakersfield, CA
I have two cats and one of them is kind of picky with food so I bout they snacks with cheese to see if they both like them and they both go crazy for them when shake the bag they come running to me they love them
Randi I.
Evansville , IN
My cats are some feisty felines and they love their cheese. And their meats! This treat is the best kind for them. They eat them up and always come back for more. I have 2 orange tabbies and I continually buy this product!
Emma B.
Edwardsville, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are my kitties favorite treats, they get so excited especially compared to other brands. Price was fair, the value definitely exceeded competitive brands. Would definitely recommend this to other cat owners
Whitney H.
Winston Salem, NC
This is the only brand of treats that my cats will eat. They go crazy for these! They can hear me open the bag before I even call for them. I really like these because they're affordable.
Bobbi W.
Hurricane, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these snacks, in fact he goes wildnover them! However, they are very harsh on his stomach. If he beats only one or two snacks he immediately throws up.
Ashleigh S.
Arnett, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My fur babies really like these kitty treats. They love them and always want more when they're treated! These are not expensive at all and they are great quality
Hannah R.
Mayfield Vlg , OH
I appreciate the different types of flavors that this brand provides. I heard that male cats can get urinary infections from eating seafood, so I personally stay away from all seafood and seafood flavors, but my cat LOVES cheese! He’s not a huge fan of treats, he enjoys them, but doesn’t go crazy, unless I gift him these cheese filled pockets of love!
Mindi E.
Tyler
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love these! And they're super picky! You can't always find them in stores, but you can order them offline when they are in stock! And they are a good price too! And I feel like they aren't too heavy in they're stomachs because one of my cats has a sensitive stomach and he has no problems with these!