Temptations® Cheezy Middles™ Chicken & Cheese Flavor Treats for Cats 5.29 oz. Pouch uploaded by Indira H.

BY TEMPTATIONS® #30 in Cat Treats

100% nutritionally complete & balanced for adult maintenance. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Hailey C.
Arcadia, CA
My cats go CRAZY for these!! One of my cats is very picky and usually refuses to take any treats given to her, but she absolutely loves these. Every time I open a bag both cats are at my feet screaming at me until I put one in their mouths. It’s not that healthy so I only give them 1 or 2 and I feel really bad cause they always look at me like they want more. I would definitely buy these again once I run out.
Brittany T.
Bowdoinham , ME
Both our dog and one of our cats loves these treats. The thing I look for in animal treats is that it's easy and not messy to take out of package and that the smell is bare able and these treats passed on both counts. All around enjoy this product for my fur babies.
Liz H.
Memphis , TN
My cat is obsessed with cheese. I can't even get the bag of cheese out of the fridge without him going crazy. So this definitely is a great alternative so I don't have to give him dairy. No complaints from any of my cats. Will definitely keep buying this!
Jenny P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was a little weary about these, but my cat who loves to prove me wrong did. I usually give her a treat when I get home from work. After she tried these I noticed she started greeting me at the door! So yea these are definitely a keeper.
☀️emma g.
Pinson
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great  product that my cat loves eating. I would 100 percent recommend this. It is not expensive for all of the streets. My cat loves them and as do I because they’re not expensive. I buy them from a local grocery store and I will be purchasing them again.  Great product.
frangel Berenice f.
Mojave, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Es un producto muy bueno es de buena cálida son crochis y me gusta dársela en su comida son poco baratos pero vale la pena comprarlas ya que es buena para Los Gatos tiene antioxidantes y poreso se las compro a mi gata y el doy cinco estrellas
Jeremy S.
Great cat product. My cats go crazy for temptations treats. Really affordable and available in many flavors. Great for any cat. I would recommend trying this product, I purchased at Walmart, check it out!
Angie G.
Elk Park, NC
This treat doesn't upset my cats tummy. She has a very sensitive digestive system and these are in the few treats she can have. All 4 of mine enjoy these treats along with the other flavors including the fresh breath ones!
Vicky K.
Annapolis, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cats know the sound of the bag they seem to love all the flavors! They seem to enjoy them quickly.. we have 4 cats so we keep a variety of flavors on hand. And for the price we can it’s very reasonable
karrisa c.
Englewood, CO
The only treat my cats will eat! Super reasonable prices. And the most interesting flavors.
The ingredients include real meat and cheese first which is a big plus for animal lovers.
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How does your animals like these snacks. ?