BY TEMPTATIONS® #9 in Cat Treats

Reward your cat with a scrumptious playtime snack! Pet parents choose TEMPTATIONS Treats for Cats Blissful Catnip Flavor because they are 100% nutritionally complete and balanced for adult maintenance. Plus, at only 2 calories per treat, your feline friend can enjoy the crunchy outside and soft center anytime. America's #1 cat treat,* featuring irresistible catnip, is the perfect way to show your feline friend how much you care. (*Based on sales data) see more...

Buy on Target
Ky D.
Lakewood, WA
I love the big size!
My kitty is very fat and treat motivated. He will jump higher for treats. Regular plastic bags stand no chance against him. The hard plastic is sturdier and I never worry about finding it torn to shreds in the morning.

The lid also helps to make sure I don't pour out too much! Which is great when I'm trying to multitask but I know my kitty deserves some treats too.

He recognizes the sound for these treats and always comes running. I don't think I'll ever switch to another treat brand.
Nique N.
Flint , MI
Okay I'm gonna start of by say DO NOT GIVE THIS TO YOUR CAT AT NIGHT 😭 . We made that mistake one to many times, your cat will be running around the house like a chicken with his/her head cut off. We only give the catnip kind to him when we don't mind being bothered. But I can honestly say this is my cats favorite brand of treats. I don't know what temptation be doing but my cat will only eat their brand one time we came home with a completely different brand and refused to eat them smh, My cat is so spoiled. But I do recommend this to all cat owners.
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Ok so I have a very tickled cat. She is very temperamental, but a great girl and she loves her temptations. They are a great treat, they are small enough so she can have a few but not so bit so that they become too much to eat. They have lots of flavors. Now she won’t jump to a second story porch but she will come running when the box is shook! Great product and do recommend.
Jennifer J.
Anchorage, AK
My kitties are both addicted to their CRACK as I call it.  Of course I am speaking of  Temptations® Blissful Catnip Flavor Cat Treats 16 oz. Canister  Our family is very loyal as my 2 cats both come running when I shake the bag! They are loving these treats.  I think most kitties will enjoy this and the owners will love the price!
Michelle M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great cat treats! I haven't met a cat yet that hasn't liked them! Mine go nuts for them- that is actually why we now buy the plastic container- we were purchasing the bags but they would get them and eat through the bag to get to the treats! I wouldn't notice before it was too late! So this, needless to say, lasts us a lot longer and it is really inexpensive! I would recommend checking these out- your cats will be glad you did!
Nicole M.
Plainview
My cat Binx loves these. He already is obsessed with natural catnip clipping but I ty to limit it so these treats really please him throughout the day. I also love the larger containers you can buy, as we go through quite a few more treats than we should and it usually lasts the whole month which cuts down on trips to PetSmart. PetSmart
Suzanne S.
West Chester, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats all love these treats, they get very excited when I shake the container. I like being this brand at Costco cause I can get it for a great price, I think two value sizes are $8! I also like the container that it comes in because I don't have to worry about sealing up a bag it just pops open easily and closes with one push
Kaely R.
Chariton, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat absolutely loves cat nip. We always use this brand. I have a bengal cat and she really enjoys it. It exceeded my expectations. I always purchase online because I don’t have a lot of stores near me. But I would deff purchase again. I use it every time.
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Let's talk about these snacks!!! All I have to do is shake the container and my cat will come running sooo fast until she will spin out trying to stop! While I'm getting a handful of snacks for her, she paces back and forth, and crosses in and out of my legs in anticipation for her snacks! She eats them up so fast, and looks for more immediately! She looves these snacks alot!
Jena H.
Independence, MO
I don't know if I should rate this 5 starts or 1 star. One one hand, my cat sure did like them a while lot which I why I bought them. But on the other hand, she was a cat on crack for a good 30 minutes if I gave her more than 5 pieces at one time. And who can only give their baby 5 treats, ha please.