BY TEMPTATIONS®

Reward your cat with a scrumptious playtime snack! Pet parents choose TEMPTATIONS Treats for Cats Blissful Catnip Flavor because they are 100% nutritionally complete and balanced for adult maintenance. Plus, at only 2 calories per treat, your feline friend can enjoy the crunchy outside and soft center anytime. America's #1 cat treat,* featuring irresistible catnip, is the perfect way to show your feline friend how much you care. (*Based on sales data) see more...

Buy on Target
Nique N.
Flint
Okay I'm gonna start of by say DO NOT GIVE THIS TO YOUR CAT AT NIGHT 😭 . We made that mistake one to many times, your cat will be running around the house like a chicken with his/her head cut off. We only give the catnip kind to him when we don't mind being bothered. But I can honestly say this is my cats favorite brand of treats. I don't know what temptation be doing but my cat will only eat their brand one time we came home with a completely different brand and refused to eat them smh, My cat is so spoiled. But I do recommend this to all cat owners.
Kaitlyn✌🏼 M.
Midlothian, VA
These are my cats favorite treats. The only ones she will eat. The convenient easy close resealable container is perfect cause even if my cat knocks it off the bookshelf it doesn’t pop open or she can’t chew through the plastic and eat them all in one night. The texture is just perfect for my cat as well. 10/10 would recommend to all cat owners.
Brittany B.
Pet Lover Expert
My cat absolutely loves these. They have become a daily ritual with him. He wakes my fiance up in the morning as his alarm is going off and sits at the end of the bed and patiently waits for them. The same at bed time and if he doesn't get them in a timely fashion he goes to the drawer in our room we keep them in and scratches and meows. Lol suched a spoiled cat but he loves them and for the price you can't beat them. These are by far his favorite flavor amongst the ones we've tried though.
Rachel G.
Farmington, AR
This is cat crack. Like literally, my cats eyes glaze over for this. Our cat is old, temperamental, and in general the bane of my existence. His favorite game is to bite you behind the knee when you least expect it - like getting out of the shower. But I digress. He eats this and he instantly becomes the friendliest, calmest cat ever. Honestly if this wasn't so expensive I'd feed it to him like cat food. That's how much of a difference it makes.
Michelle M.
Pet Lover Expert
These are great cat treats! I haven't met a cat yet that hasn't liked them! Mine go nuts for them- that is actually why we now buy the plastic container- we were purchasing the bags but they would get them and eat through the bag to get to the treats! I wouldn't notice before it was too late! So this, needless to say, lasts us a lot longer and it is really inexpensive! I would recommend checking these out- your cats will be glad you did!
Erin K.
Syracuse, NY
 Temptations are where it’s at!!  I swear my cats know exactly what I have when I come home from the pet store are usually get them at Petco and my cats see that bag  and they go nuts!!  The only thing that I don’t like about the product is that my cats can get into the bags I love when I can find them in the actual sealed containers but my can’t love the texture of them they love the flavor and  I love that they’re just crunchy enough to be good for their teeth and that there a treat that’s healthy for them so I never feel bad for giving them to my fur kids!!
Hayley D.
Kronenwetter, WI
Pet Lover Expert
The canisters are always nice to have especially because my cat recognizes the sound of the bag opening. He loves temptations treats and he can usually take the serving and then some in a day. We give him treats when he is behaving and has been responding well to Temptations treats
Mary L.
Chicago , IL
Every time I shake the container my cat comes running to me from wherever they are, even outside! Not only is this a great treat but it also comes in a great container! I must say I am just tickled that the flavor is catnip, and thrilled that there are so many of the treats in the container! Look how cute my fur baby is right after enjoying some Temptations® Blissful Catnip Flavor Cat Treats 16 oz. Canister treats!
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
Pet Lover Expert
Let's talk about these snacks!!! All I have to do is shake the container and my cat will come running sooo fast until she will spin out trying to stop! While I'm getting a handful of snacks for her, she paces back and forth, and crosses in and out of my legs in anticipation for her snacks! She eats them up so fast, and looks for more immediately! She looves these snacks alot!
Jennifer Q.
Peoria , AZ
I bought these a long time ago and they have lasted quite awhile. I've noticed that I can only give my cat about 4-5 of these treats. If I give him to my he gets very messed up and I can tell he is paranoid and irritated. If I only give him 4-5 he is so playful and energetic. He always pounces on people and is so loving. He will play with any toy or can entertain himself with a hairstyle.