BY TEMPTALIA #46 in Websites

Sara M.
Phoenix, AZ
I just realized that #temptalia is a one woman show!!!! #girlsrock.  I have yet to find any other blog/vlog/etc. like this one! She has swatches of everything! And then you can compare those swatches with similar colors.  She is a #beautygenius.  Literally, you can go to this website, enter the color range you are looking for, your undertones, etc, and you can find products that you have never heard of-and would never find or buy without this site.  If you are a #beautyjunkie who knows what they like-you should definitely check out this site!
Tula V.
CT
I don't always agree with her reviews and find her very bias with certain product that suit her overall. Meaning her coloring or just her preference.  I like her swatches so I will scope out her site with many others to see swatches of products that I am interested in purchasing but there are other reviewers that I like better than Temptalia.  I have also read a few of her remarks to people who leave a comment that she might not like and she can be rude if you speak your mind. A friend of mine said she actually stopped printing her comments not because there was anything bad in her comment she just spoke her mind about her disagreeing with her review.
Samantha C.
Temptailia does great, reliable makeup reviews on new and existing products. I especially love how she does comparisons between products. She is the ultimate dupe finder! Also, her swatches are well done and reviews are honest. She is a great source for all things makeup!
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I can always count on Temptalia to give an honest review of new up-and-coming products. Her lighting is consistent, she swatches very fairly, and she seems very genuine and un-biased in her reviews. I love comparing her dupe lists so I don't buy repeated shades. Her foundation matrix is also great to steer you in the right direction if you want to venture out to new brands for foundations. Not only that but she seems really sweets and informational in the comments. Sometimes the slideshows for each color can be a hassle for me to view the website. But I can overlook that for the great service she does for the makeup community!
elise w.
informative to a point, too many ads, use just for the dupes. can be rude to members if they state their opinions and it doesn't agree with hers. Currently am looking elsewhere for beauty product reviews and better swatches.
Lynn Y.
Temptalia is my go-to when I want to look up un-biased reviews and quality swatches. Christine does such a fantastic job of maintaining the site and providing high quality swatches and reviews of products. I like that her reviews focus on mostly mid- and high-end products, but I also enjoy the low-end product reviews that show up every once in a while. Her site really shows her dedication and I love seeing her wear the colors. She never looks unhappy in her pictures even if she doesn't necessarily like the product.
Cassie K.
I don't visit this site often - usually only when Google images directs me there. She provides tons of quality swatches, which is nice. I tried using the Foundation Matrix a few times, which is a great idea, but still seems to have a few kinks to work out. Overall, this is a great site that provides quality product images.
Kristen R.
Love this website for great reviews on new and old products alike! A detailed blog post, wonderful pictures, and a rating scale help me as the reader know whether or not this is a product I want to purchase or not. Love this website and highly recvend it to all of the beauty lovers out there needing reviews!
Mariko B.
Irving, TX
Christine has about the same complexion as I do so it's great to see what products work for her before I buy them test it out for myself. I love the easy letter grades and the more detailed reviews, sometimes I only have time for a letter grade (if it's an F then why would I take the time to read WHY it's an F?) but sometimes I like to read about why exactly a product scored such a high A.
Stephanie A.
I love makeup products. So naturally I run to one of the leading authorizes in the beauty realm. Temptalia, always has the best photos online. She also has an out of this world dupe list. So when shopping if I am questioning myself on a purchase I instantly go to her site from my smartphone. Day saved.
Sara M.
Phoenix, AZ
Has anyone found any other website/blog like this?