BY TEMPLE TURMERIC

• Where do you buy these? I want to try them! 3 Answers
Jessica W.
This is supposed to be used as a detox drink consisting of turmeric and drak cherry, ginger, apple cider vinegar, etc., and is organic, non-gmo, dairy free, kosher, gluten free, and is bpa free. It didn't do anything really different for "detox" and tasted just like straight up apple cider vinegar. if you want that flavor and any of the beneficial effects of ACV, you're definitely better off just throwing a spoonful of ACV into a tall glass of water.
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
I love the Temple Turmeric drinks! I usually split it over the course of the week to have a little at a time. The dark cherry is a great taste and gives it a little extra kick. Would recommend to others to try and if they like turmeric.
Shaniqua O.
arlington texas
I tried this kinda and I must say it is not my favorite.. it is tart and not to my liking. I will try another flavor but this one is not one I would recommend. The packaging is nice though
David W.
Wilson, NC
Supposedly this is sweeping the fat loss nation lol! I'm not a believer I like the old fashioned way of working hard and natural supplements! Hard work always pays off!
Carly F.
Northville , MI
I seriously love this stuff! By now I think everyone knows how incredible turmeric is and everyone can benefit in some way from consuming it on a regular basis! This drink makes it easy to get some of those health benefits!
Britney D.
Reed City , MI
Where do you buy these? I want to try them!