BY TEMPLE SPA

It may take two to tango, but it only takes one great conditioner to detangle! This repairing product helps eliminate styling damage, all while hydrating, thickening and softening. With antibacterial benefits and special ingredients, we’re sure this formula will leave your hair and scalp in mint (and grapefruit and rosemary) condition.

Lani I.
Received this product in a sample size from a hotel. (Several samples)
It targets dry and frizzy hair, and I absolutely love the results.
It has a really light scent, that reminds me of a spa/salon. The scent was noticeable for about a day and a half.
I'm really satisfied with this product, and would definitely buy it.
Every time I use it, it's like I just had my hair done professionally.
Alexis P.
Wheat Ridge, CO
What a great product. Makes my hair feel great. I'm happy I received it in a sample box and it was a nice treat. I wouldn't purchase it only because I feel like it's a product only used for spas, not the comfort of my own home.
C a H.
I received a sample size in a Birchbox subscription box. It was a nice conditioner. I will not be repurchasing it simply because there are many more out there that are cheaper and do just as good a job if not better.
Justine A.
1982 reviews
This is a great conditioner. I received it in a sample box and loved it so I bought it in fullsize. It smells great as well.
Lily D.
Derbyshire , Dronfield
This stuff is lovely, I really enjoy using this because it feels so nice in your hair and smells amazing. I would say it's a little expensive but very worth the price. I keeps your hair soft and healthy and very silky.
Joely B.
I love this conditioner!!! Its kept my hair in amazing condition, its been smoother and not as tuggy. I feel this has definitely helped my hair cleaner as my hair gets oily quickly, Overall i love this product!
Nancy
Get rid of all the little noughts in my hair and really hydrate as it is damage and makes it less brittle it also preferred provides a very lightweight moisturiser for your hair as I have very poofy hair
Sushmita K.
Kingsville, TX
Pretty much suitable fr dry nd limp hair! Has a mild fragrance and keeps ur free from frizz nd dryness.
Lady W.
Sharnbrook avenue, Hampton
Great for conditioning and nourishing so much that hair feels thick and glossy after just one use
Linda esmeralda C.
Laredo, TX
Es un muy buen acondicionador para el cabello te deja tu cabello muy sedoso y lindo