BY TEMPTATIONS® #7 in Cat Food & Treats

Temptations® Mix Ups Surfers' Delight Treats for Cats.
Tasty flavor medley.
Tuna, shrimp & salmon flavors.
Crunchy outside.
Soft inside. see more...

• Are there any other brands out there that have more quality than ...3 Answers
  • Does your cat enjoy these or the single flavors more?1 Answers
  • Does this have any health benefits?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "My cat loves these treats and if I ever need to find her all I have to do is shake the bag and she comes running." in 5 reviews
  • "they go crazy for them, what cat wouldnt like the fish kind" in 2 reviews
  • "They are very well priced also" in 1 review
  • "I can pick up the bag to shake it and she will come running as fast as she can to get some. " in 1 review
  • "my cat loves these and they are affordable so I love that lol." in 1 review
Sherry N.
Sherry N.
My cats love anything by temptaions. Usually the ones I buy are hairball Controlled and one for shiny coat. the flavors really do not matter at all to them. it's candy in a bag. One of my boys got in the pantry while I was at work just to sneak in the bag. I only knew it happen because he kicked a jar out of the pantry and it bursted. that's how much my cats love this stuff.. they go to any extreme, will come running over from the next yard over with just a shake of these treats.
Breann C.
Breann C.
Cadillac, Mi
There's nothing wrong with this brand, or product, but my cats just do not like these treats for some reason! I have 2 cats that prefer Friskies party mix cat treats, and 1 that likes the Purina Whisker Lickin's treats because they're softer on his teeth. This product wasn't too expensive, and came in a variety of sizes and flavors. I'm giving this product a 4/5 because my cats aren't normally picky but they don't like this - so it makes me a worried fur mama.
Kameron U.
Kameron U.
Honolulu, HI
These treats made our friends cat go crazy!! We had to cat sit for a couple months so I decided to find cat treats (if they even existed). I found these at target and decided to try them out, and her cat absolutely loved them! Even my dog was sniffing around wanting to try them (of course I didn't allow that though!). I would def recombined buying these! There are a bunch of flavor options as well.
Sharon P.
Sharon P.
New Orleans, LA
Oh my Kitty Kat loves her treats !! She'll eat the whole bag if you give it to her, but I don't.. I give her a little bit every few days. She knows where I keep them, and when she hears me or sees me going towards them, she gets up, starts meowing like crazy and rubs on my legs!! They're affordable, kitties love them and they're good for them!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Our cat, Precious, is fussy when it comes to her treats and Surfers Delight is definitely his favorite of all. Every morning she sits at our door meowing until we get up. Then once up is around our legs while we get ourselves together, knowing that as soon as one of us are done, she gets a handful of treats. She purrs the entire time!
Holly W.
Holly W.
Eugene, OR
These are hands down the greatest treats out there. I have three cats and they all go crazy for them! All my hubbie or I have to do is shake the bag and they come running from wherever they are, meowing as loud as they can. We have to hide the treat bags or they will chew them up! I highly recommend any of the Temptations treats.
sara g.
sara g.
garland, tx
I love these treats and so do my kitties, I can literally shake the bag from anyplace and they come running! I wish the treat were better nutritionally and didn't have enzymes that make my kitties crazy, but that commercial with they guy wearing his cats is the truth, my cats go insane for these treats!
Kristy I.
Kristy I.
Tehachapi, CA
Can I give 13 more stars please? These treats have helped me to train my cats, reinforce good behaviors and witholding has helped deter bad behaviors. I have also been known to be a bad meowmy and spoil my fur babies. These are their favorite treats and for that, my wallet is especially grateful. :D
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
There used to be some chewy version of these treats that my cats were head over heels in love with. We can't find them anymore, but they do like the crunchy ones as well. Just hearing the crinkle of the bag, the cats will come running. Definitely a good incentive to get your cats to do something.
Caroline H.
Caroline H.
Homestead, PA
My cat ate them and love them I also like them catnip flavored ones Pros or they are too small Collins they should have better smells to them my cat enjoyed it a lot and was looking for and the cat was a Siamese cat I definitely would buy again and I also would recommend it to anyone who has cats
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Leesburg, FL
Are there any other brands out there that have more quality than this one? I mean my cats love these treats and all, but I would like to know if there are better or healthier ones.
Johana S.
Johana S.
Does this have any health benefits?
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Pet Lover Expert
What does everyone think about these? I have a six-month-old kitten girl and I'm not sure what kind of treats to get her
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Does your cat enjoy these or the single flavors more?
Jordin W.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Pet Lover Expert
Is this safe for kittens?