BY TEMPTATIONS® #7 in Cat Food & Treats

Temptations® Mix Ups Surfers' Delight Treats for Cats.
Tasty flavor medley.
Tuna, shrimp & salmon flavors.
Crunchy outside.
Soft inside. see more...

• Are there any other brands out there that have more quality than ...3 Answers
  • Have you ordered them on an online website before? Did they effec...2 Answers
  • Does your cat enjoy these or the single flavors more?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "My cat loves these treats and if I ever need to find her all I have to do is shake the bag and she comes running." in 5 reviews
  • "they go crazy for them, what cat wouldnt like the fish kind" in 2 reviews
  • "They are very well priced also" in 1 review
  • "I can pick up the bag to shake it and she will come running as fast as she can to get some. " in 1 review
  • "my cat loves these and they are affordable so I love that lol." in 1 review
Donia Richard S.
Pet Lover Expert
Santa Cat bring this to the kitty stocking every year.  We try to keep treats to a minimum since our cats are older and are trying to watch their weight but they are treated after every grooming session with Temptations and they enjoy it.  A cheap way to reward!
Chelsea B.
Powell, OH
Pet Lover Expert
My cats love these. This is huge for me because one of my three cats never liked treats in the past but he goes bonkers over these. I use these treats to help teach my cats tricks and they really work because they really like them. They’re also not messy or smelly to feed to your cats. And they’re a good size and have a lot in the bad. Also they’re really affordable.
Karen C.
Tampa
My cat Tommy loves these!! He can't get enough of these. He has learned to bump our had to knock more out of the bag since he can't get enough. One of the best treats we have gotten our cat and one I know I can count on that my cat will always eat. This is a product we buy on a regular basis!
Taylor M.
Rocky Mount, MO
Pet Lover Expert
Temptations is a cheap treat for my two cats. They love to get treats on a regular basis. Temptations has a ton of different flavors so I can mix it up. My furry friends get packages of treats for any holiday and just because. Great brand and great price. They are also easy little nuggets to pick up.
Jaime Lee K.
Goffstown , NH
I use these treats to hide my finicky Persian kittens meds and to lure her out of hiding! She loves them and we haven’t found a flavor she doesn’t like yet! If you have a cat snob like mine, you definitely need to try this! Definitely priced great and we never have them for long!
Jessica L.
Mt Prospect, IL
I have been giving temptations to my Marley since we got her. She is now 10 years old (on the 29th actually!) she absolutley loves this brand and flavor. She is a VERY picky cat so the fact that she doesn't turn her tail on them and walk away is awesome! I feel like I can give these on occasion in moderation safely without worrying about how it's effecting her health like I do with other brands. Also when we took her to the vet recently he said her teeth looked amazing! Almost like a kitten I believe its in part thanks to temptations since that's the only brand we buy!
Beth K.
My cats are Temptations treat addicts!  As soon as they see me they run to the treat cupboard and meow like they have been starved all day.  They love all the flavors of Temptations Treats but especially the MixUps, probably for the variety, and Surfers' Delight is their favorite.  They are also just the right size to put into their Catit Food Tree, so they have to work a little for their treats when I'm not there.  I buy the 16 oz Value size at Walmart.   Temptations MixUps Treats For Cats Surfers' Delight
Elizabeth B.
Williamson
 I have a male grey with white striped cat his name is Winston, after the character on the T.V. show New Girl, and he acts just like him.  My cat goes gaga for these treats! As soon as I open the bag he is right there trying to get his head into it. :) I do wish they would put a zip seal on the bags though it is a pain to close, and I need to close it or my cat would eat get into it. The price is easy on my wallet too, and I am happy to say each treat is only 2 calories, so my little fur baby can have a few at a time!
Izzy G.
BLOOMINGTON, CA
Both of my cats are suckeres for these treats! They can be anywhere in the house and if they hear me pick up the temptations treat bag they RUN to the kitchen and start crying for treats instantly. And if I hold the treat in my hand for too long they literally start to drool it's so funny! These treats make my cats happy and the price makes me happy! Very affordable I pick them up at either Walmart or target no hassel. And that have so many different flavors, if your cat doesn't like one I suggest giving another a try (although my cats love all the flavors!)
Johana S.
Does this have any health benefits?
Nicole B.
Leesburg, FL
Are there any other brands out there that have more quality than this one? I mean my cats love these treats and all, but I would like to know if there are better or healthier ones.
daisy D.
Okeechobee, FL
Pet Lover Expert
Have you ordered them on an online website before? Did they effect the way your cat reacted to them?
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Pet Lover Expert
What does everyone think about these? I have a six-month-old kitten girl and I'm not sure what kind of treats to get her
Nicole T.
Does your cat enjoy these or the single flavors more?