BY TEMPTATIONS® #6 in Cat Food & Treats

Tempations® MixUps Backyard Cookout Treats for Cats.
Tasty flavor medley.
Backyard cookout.
Chicken, liver & beef flavors.
Crunchy outside.
Soft inside.
Only 2 calories per treat. see more...

Renee P.
Key Largo, FL
My other cat enjoyed these treats. I have not purchased this brand or flavor since he passed away. However, I do recall that he loved them very much and just hearing the packaging would drive him nuts. Even if packaging was similar on other products he would start beggingg! I look forward to giving these a round two test with my new kitten. I hope in his legacy she will love them as much as he did.
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
My cat is very particular when it comes to her treats. I have tried so many brands and she will refuse to eat them. Temptations is one of the two brands of snacks she'll eat. Backyard cookout treats are one of her favorite brands by Tempations! She loves this favor so much that I have to hide the bag of treats because she has tried to rip out the bag to get more!
Niki H.
Pittsburgh, PA
All I have to do is shake the bag and the cats come running in! If I haven't seen a cat in a while and they're hiding out I just shake it and its like a magic trick. Out pops cats from different angles haha. They gobble them up! The prices for temptations are never unaffordable either and you can always find coupons as well. Check the papers and weekly ads.
Sarah H.
Tea, SD
My cat is a very sick cat and refuses to eat anything. I bought these treats and he devoured them meowing loudly and asking for more. This was the only thing I could get him to eat and I know these treats saved his life. They are enexpensive and you can find them any where. I buy these all the time...these are a staple in our house.
Erica W.
suffolk, VA
Our cat loves them and the kids love feeding it to her.. you can't beat the price either!! These are actually how we ended up with a cat. When we moved to our current home there was a stray that always came around. my son always loved her and wanted to pick up treats to give her..a few months later we are now cat owners haha
Sara M.
I buy these every time we go to the store. My 5 year old cat loves these treats. He is a grey tabby cat. My daughter loves to throw the treats at him and he chases them. It is a special bonding they have together. I would most definitely recommend this product to my friends that own cats. Its a fun lite treat for you cats
Jennifer W.
Athens, AL
These are about the cheapest cat treats you can find and are a great value! I buy the mix ups because they have multiple flavors in one package so I don't have to think about what my cat might like haha. My cats turn their nose up if I ever buy any other brand of treats, so these are the only ones I buy. Great value!
Alyssa S.
River Edge, NJ
My cats go nuts over treats. they like these just as much as their other treats. they go bonkers of the resealable bag noise, even if it is my bag of shredded cheese. I'm sure they would chase after strands of cheese cause they thought it was treats. so as long as you have that bag ,y cats will probably devour it.
Tracy T.
Evans City, PA
Shake the bag and they come running!! I just recently tried this flavor,( well, not me, my cats) lol and they live it just like every other flavor!!! These treats appeal to all types of cats as I have a kitten and an outdoor formerly feral cat. Great ad behaviour rewards! I will buy these as long as they are made.
Leigh Ann M.
Mansfield, OH
Just the grabbing of the bag make my cats go insane. They are so excited when they get their treats. I have found though, if they are given more that 2 treats, they will dry-heave/throw up. I have had 2 separate cats do this. They do prefer the Backyard Cookout treats over the seafood treats. Cats are so funny..
Ashley V.
toronto, Ontario
I have never bought this flavor. Is it as good as the others?
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Foodie Expert
Is this your cats favorite treat?
julie C.
Watertown , New York
How many have cats that steal treats?
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Foodie Expert
Is this safe for kittens?
Cristi M.
Esto es carbón vegetal? #Backyard bash