BY TEMP TEE #40 in Cream Cheese

Temp Tee Whipped Cream Cheese.
No preservatives.
Uniquely New York.
Since 1927. see more...

• How does this compare to Philadelphia cream cheese?6 Answers
Ashley G.
Frackville, PA
I bought this item once the price was reduced to try it with our morning bagels. I like the texture of the cream cheese, however, it does not get a high rating as it has a hard time sticking to the bagel. I give this three stars because it feels light and it still tastes like your usual cream cheese.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
I honestly love this cream cheese. For some reason my local stores stopped carrying it and I was so disappointed. It's a little saltier but it's so fluffy and delicious. I wish my local stores would bring it back.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Besides Philadelphia cream cheese, this is probably one of my other favorite ones. I like that it's creamy, it's whipped. It spreads really nicely. I would definitely recommend and I would definitely be purchased.
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
Normally I buy Philadelphia cream cheese but I tried this one day when someone brought it into my office with bagels. I absolutely loved it. Very smooth and creamy I always like the taste even better
Zarina Z.
GLENDALE, AZ
Out of all the cream cheese brands I've tasted, this has to be the best I've ever had. The taste is delicious and light and airy. So addicting, wanting to put it on everything. Yum.u wish more stores carried this brand
Stacy B.
Quincy, FL
This cream cheese, since Philadelphia's VERY awful reformulation, is the lowest carb cream cheese on the market. I absolutely love it and use it all of the time (it was half off recently at Publix and I bought three whole containers).
Leslie S.
Oceanside, NY
I love this cream cheese! Always available at your local supermarket, and it spreads very easily. I find the taste and texture much better than the Philadelphia brand of cream cheese (I grew up on that stuff and it's like glue to me).
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
Iove this cream cheese !!!! Its smooth and not thick. I sometimes put extra...extra cream cheese on what ever i am eating at the time. Its worth a try. I will def buy this again.
Laura D.
Cos Cob, CT
Oh there is nothing quite so lovely as a full fat, whipped cream cheese. Alright there are equally lovely things in life, but whatever. Temp Tee is absolutely delicious and spreads so nicely on anything! I highly recommend it.
Krystal Z.
Use this in baking a lot. Since it's already soft and whipped so easy to add to cakes and such without setting it out to soften.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How does this compare to Philadelphia cream cheese?