BY TEMP TEE #60 in Cream Cheese

Temp Tee Whipped Cream Cheese.
No preservatives.
Uniquely New York.
Since 1927. see more...

• How does this compare to Philadelphia cream cheese?6 Answers
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Oceanside, NY
I love this cream cheese! Always available at your local supermarket, and it spreads very easily. I find the taste and texture much better than the Philadelphia brand of cream cheese (I grew up on that stuff and it's like glue to me).
aliyah a.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
Foodie Expert
Iove this cream cheese !!!! Its smooth and not thick. I sometimes put extra...extra cream cheese on what ever i am eating at the time. Its worth a try. I will def buy this again.
Krystal Z.
Krystal Z.
Foodie Expert
Use this in baking a lot. Since it's already soft and whipped so easy to add to cakes and such without setting it out to soften.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Staten Island, NY
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite brand of cream cheese. It's light, yet creamy and spreads very nicely. It's perfect on a bagel!
Bailey Z.
Bailey Z.
I had never heard of this till my friend told me about it and I just can't get enough of it
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite cream cheeses. Pricing is great too. Tastes so good and creamy.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Foodie Expert
Besides Philadelphia cream cheese, this is probably one of my other favorite ones. I like that it's creamy, it's whipped. It spreads really nicely. I would definitely recommend and I would definitely be purchased.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
melbourne, Fl
Foodie Expert
I honestly love this cream cheese. For some reason my local stores stopped carrying it and I was so disappointed. It's a little saltier but it's so fluffy and delicious. I wish my local stores would bring it back.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
new city, NY
Foodie Expert
Normally I buy Philadelphia cream cheese but I tried this one day when someone brought it into my office with bagels. I absolutely loved it. Very smooth and creamy I always like the taste even better
candida g.
candida g.
Miami
No me gusta, el mejor es el queso Filadelfia ! Es muy rico y dura mucho tiempo, lo amo con bagels
Irina K.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How does this compare to Philadelphia cream cheese?