BY TEMP TEE #30 in Cream Cheese

Temp Tee Whipped Cream Cheese.
No preservatives.
Uniquely New York.
Since 1927. see more...

• How does this compare to Philadelphia cream cheese?6 Answers
Ashley G.
Foodie Expert
I bought this item once the price was reduced to try it with our morning bagels. I like the texture of the cream cheese, however, it does not get a high rating as it has a hard time sticking to the bagel. I give this three stars because it feels light and it still tastes like your usual cream cheese.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Foodie Expert
I honestly love this cream cheese. For some reason my local stores stopped carrying it and I was so disappointed. It's a little saltier but it's so fluffy and delicious. I wish my local stores would bring it back.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Foodie Expert
Besides Philadelphia cream cheese, this is probably one of my other favorite ones. I like that it's creamy, it's whipped. It spreads really nicely. I would definitely recommend and I would definitely be purchased.
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Normally I buy Philadelphia cream cheese but I tried this one day when someone brought it into my office with bagels. I absolutely loved it. Very smooth and creamy I always like the taste even better
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
Foodie Expert
Out of all the cream cheese brands I've tasted, this has to be the best I've ever had. The taste is delicious and light and airy. So addicting, wanting to put it on everything. Yum.u wish more stores carried this brand
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
Foodie Expert
Iove this cream cheese !!!! Its smooth and not thick. I sometimes put extra...extra cream cheese on what ever i am eating at the time. Its worth a try. I will def buy this again.
candida g.
Miami
No me gusta, el mejor es el queso Filadelfia ! Es muy rico y dura mucho tiempo, lo amo con bagels
Carla L.
Roslyn Hts, NY
Foodie Expert
Loooiovr Temp Tee, by far the best creamy and fluffy whipped cream cheese out there.
Krystal Z.
Foodie Expert
Use this in baking a lot. Since it's already soft and whipped so easy to add to cakes and such without setting it out to soften.
Bailey Z.
I had never heard of this till my friend told me about it and I just can't get enough of it
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How does this compare to Philadelphia cream cheese?