Add a Photo

By TEMP TEE
#30 in Cream Cheese
Temp Tee Whipped Cream Cheese.
No preservatives.
Uniquely New York.
Since 1927.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Oceanside, NY

I love this cream cheese! Always available at your local supermarket, and it spreads very easily. I find the taste and texture much better than the Philadelphia brand of cream cheese (I grew up on that stuff and it's like glue to me).
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL

I honestly love this cream cheese. For some reason my local stores stopped carrying it and I was so disappointed. It's a little saltier but it's so fluffy and delicious. I wish my local stores would bring it back.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
New City, NY

Normally I buy Philadelphia cream cheese but I tried this one day when someone brought it into my office with bagels. I absolutely loved it. Very smooth and creamy I always like the taste even better
aliyah a.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY

Iove this cream cheese !!!! Its smooth and not thick. I sometimes put extra...extra cream cheese on what ever i am eating at the time. Its worth a try. I will def buy this again.
Krystal Z.
Krystal Z.

Use this in baking a lot. Since it's already soft and whipped so easy to add to cakes and such without setting it out to soften.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Rosedale, NY

This is my favorite brand of cream cheese. It's light, yet creamy and spreads very nicely. It's perfect on a bagel!
candida g.
candida g.
Miami

No me gusta, el mejor es el queso Filadelfia ! Es muy rico y dura mucho tiempo, lo amo con bagels
Bailey Z.
Bailey Z.

I had never heard of this till my friend told me about it and I just can't get enough of it
Lauren D.
Lauren D.

One of my favorite cream cheeses. Pricing is great too. Tastes so good and creamy.
Deena L.
Deena L.
Las Vegas , Nv

This whipped cream chesse is a must taste amazing and it spreads so easily. Also great for dipping your chips in.
Irina K.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY

How does this compare to Philadelphia cream cheese?

Join Now