BY TELUS #5 in Cable Providers

Telus is a Canadian national telecommunications company that provides a wide range of telecommunications products and services including internet access, voice, entertainment, healthcare, video, satellite and IPTV television.

Zoey L.
Laurier, WA
Expensive, unreliable & a rip off. This company in my opinion is terrible. I highly advice nobody to use Telus ! Their customer service is terrible & when you have a problem or issue with any of their products they don't like to help yet expect you to pay for the service at the same rate as it was working !
Yami M.
I am really pleased with the service I have received from TELUS, they have the best customer representatives, they are always so nice and ready to help. Plus my internet is so stable, I was having problems with my previous provider, I'm glad that I changed to TELUS.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
Goods is that there's a lot of channels to watch on TV and I love how I can record the shows with the box it comes with. Bads is that it's very expensive and doesn't come with sports channels. To add sports channels it's so expensive
Hira O.
Switch to Verizon cable ! I think there is no better cable network than Verizon . Tells didn't meet expectations and I'll say it's better to give your money where you get a good service . Sorry , it was a fail for me !
Heidi G.
This is a good cable net work! But sometimes I just can't pick up a good connection. But it has not let me down a lot and I love having all the TV channels I need! I would recommend it to my friends definently
Sometimes they can be very helpful, in stores, but I find that when you call in they are very unhelpful and on occasion they have people speaking with you that give you incorrect information.
Laura D.
Vancouver, BC
So far I am really unsure of telus. They charge way more than shaw, for really the same service. I don't think we will be keeping them, especially after dealing with their customer service.
Joshua G.
Medley, FL

I love to keep up with regard to telecommunications , so I chose this brand , many friends had recommended me so I decided to give it a try , excellent value and excellent customer service
Anjela S.
Telus TV is fairly good and does try to compete price wise. However I wish they offered more channels that you could buy individually and more channels in HD
Chelsey B.
Sumas, WA
We dislike this company but right now it is the lesser of all the evils. If another company has a better offer we won't hesitate to switch.