BY TELLTALE GAMES

Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
This is so cool my whole family are walking dead fans. If zombies really existed you would want to be with my family. They are so ready for the zombie to attack. Personally I'm not a fan.
Jen J.
Columbus, OH
Amazing game with a complex storyline filled with very emotionally invested characters. If you love The Walking Dead you will love this game even more.
Janita W.
Lakewood, OH
I just got into the walking dead last year with my boyfriend and I never heard of the show until I met him and I never new they had video game
Carol-Ann N.
Williamstown, NJ
Such a great game on a great system! If you love the game and the show, then this is definitely the bundle for you! Definitely recommend!
rosa  E.
Lynwood, Ca
This so cool my brothers and my cousin love it they are just gamer they have so much fun with the game but I'm not a big fan
Emily T.
Whippany, NJ
This is so great for every walking dead fan out there. I am a huge fan of the walking dead so I absolutely love this!
Bonnietta M.
Fresno, CA
This is an awesome bundle- especially if your a fan of the Walking dead series. PS3 + manga and games? sign me up!
Laura S.
Santo Domingo
Excelente tienda con ropa de muy buena calidad y es para todo publico tanto para niños, como adolecentes o adultos.
Amanda S.
Very cool game and sometimes can be emotional. Choose your actions carefully!