BY TELLTALE GAMES

Telltale Games The Walking Dead
  • "I am not a huge video game kind of girl, but when I saw this game in the store I begged my boyfriend to buy it for me." in 2 reviews
  • "This game is really fun but however, you cannot play the full version of the game on iPod because you have to pay so much to play all the episodes." in 1 review
  • "This is a one of the best story driven game I have played In a very long time !" in 1 review
  • "It makes everyone's game play unique. " in 1 review
jessica s.
The first game was really good but as the seasons went on they sort of lost the same impact as season one. The art is amazing and everything is done extremely well. I’ve always enjoyed games that let you choose your path and that’s why I love TWD so much.
Jennifer O.
Friendswood
This has to be one of my favorite video games of all time. I love playing telltale games. I loved that you got to follow Lee and the friendship developed between him and Clementine. If you like games with good story lines and where you can choose options, then I 100% recommend this game :)
Nadia S.
This is a great game if you know what you're getting into - I was expecting much more of an action game, whereas I would consider this to be more of a virtual storybook with a couple of action sequences sprinkled in. That being said, if that's what you're expecting when you open up this game, you won't be disappointed. You play through a character, and the choices you make as that character change the storyline. It's a different story than the show, so this makes a really nice companion piece to the TV show. And I sobbed at the ending. Be prepared with Kleenex. It's pretty emotional.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Telltale Games The Walking Dead Based on the comic book series written by Robert Kirkman, this gritty drama portrays life in the weeks and months following a zombie apocalypse. Led by police officer Rick Grimes, his family and a group of other survivors find themselves constantly on the move in search of a safe and secure home. But the pressure each day to stay alive sends many in the group to the deepest depths of human cruelty, and Rick discovers that the overwhelming fear of the survivors can be more deadly than the zombies walking among them
Elizabeth W.
I love this game! I have it on my counsel though, unlike Karla. It's amazing. The only thing I have to complain about is that the episodes aren't long enough!! I can't get enough of this game. It's so exciting and the storyline is simply amazing. You always make your own decisions and the storyline fits around YOU. I love interactive games! So much more fun. You play as Lee Everett, one of the most badass video game characters. You need to manage your group and take care of Clementine. :) It's a great game. It even made me cry at the end!
The second game that came out in 2014 is all about Clem. I don't want to spoil anything, but it gets super intense. You have a lot of decisions to make in that one. So many that I was able to replay it 3 times without losing interest! Did I mention that I replayed it all in 2 days?
Haley L.
Chandler, AZ
This is a very heavily story-based game. The art style and graphics are a lot different than I've seen in other games and the gameplay is mostly point and click, which made me hesitant when first purchasing. However, after playing through this game it made me cry. You end up getting SO attached to the characters and the gameplay isn't irritating at all. it actually makes the story that much more prominent. I would really recommend this for someone who gets nervous during zombie games because there really isn't much to get nervous about other than how the story is playing out!
Sabrina S.
This game is the reason I started watching the Walking Dead. The characters aren't the same but the storyline is amazing. I love this game. I've replayed it a million times.
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
I am usually not into anything that has to do with zombies (they bore me, honestly) but this game is one of my favorites. The story is amazing and the game really made me care about the characters and want them to survive. I loved that you could make choices throughout the game; some were very small choices while others were life or death for certain characters. It's a very touching story and be prepared with tissues!
Emily T.
This game has a great storyline. I love how the choices you make, effect the game. The graphics are more towards cartoon based but are still pretty great. I got so involved in this game that it got to the point that I cried multiple times. You can also buy an additional episode, 400 days, which is a nice addition. This is definitely one of my favorite games.
Thomas Z.
Corning, NY
Never have a teared up because of a game. Ending of season 2 I choked up. Telltale knows how to write a story. They really connect you to the characters. This is an interactive comic game so don't expect a ton of action. It's more like a movie you make choices with. So those that gave poor rating due to slow action, doesn't understand interactive comic. Highly recommend!