BY TELLTALE GAMES

Telltale Games The Walking Dead
  • "I am not a huge video game kind of girl, but when I saw this game in the store I begged my boyfriend to buy it for me." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a one of the best story driven game I have played In a very long time !" in 1 review
  • "It makes everyone's game play unique. " in 1 review
  • "This game is really fun but however, you cannot play the full version of the game on iPod because you have to pay so much to play all the episodes." in 1 review
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
I am usually not into anything that has to do with zombies (they bore me, honestly) but this game is one of my favorites. The story is amazing and the game really made me care about the characters and want them to survive. I loved that you could make choices throughout the game; some were very small choices while others were life or death for certain characters. It's a very touching story and be prepared with tissues!
Amber Y.
I love this video game! I'm a HUGE walking dead fan and this is great! I've replayed it a few times every time a new chapter comes out. I live in Savannah and thought it was cool how the game took place in savannah in the first chapter! Recommend this game!
Liz C.
I loved this game. I enjoyed the comic book style graphics paired with the character's ability to make decisions that determine the outcome of the plot line. It is fun to play and it would be easy for a beginner gamer to get the hang of the controls.
Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
Love this game!!! Have never been able to find a game like this one(that lets you freely decide what to say and do which then also changes the ending of a storyline). Telltale games are amazing!:) wish they'd come out with more!!
Kaitlin D.
Great game series. However I don't like the way the play as you go episodes are priced.
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Best game there could be its kind of hard but i mean the mind has to try hardddd
Nadia S.
This is a great game if you know what you're getting into - I was expecting much more of an action game, whereas I would consider this to be more of a virtual storybook with a couple of action sequences sprinkled in. That being said, if that's what you're expecting when you open up this game, you won't be disappointed. You play through a character, and the choices you make as that character change the storyline. It's a different story than the show, so this makes a really nice companion piece to the TV show. And I sobbed at the ending. Be prepared with Kleenex. It's pretty emotional.
Telltale Games The Walking Dead Based on the comic book series written by Robert Kirkman, this gritty drama portrays life in the weeks and months following a zombie apocalypse. Led by police officer Rick Grimes, his family and a group of other survivors find themselves constantly on the move in search of a safe and secure home. But the pressure each day to stay alive sends many in the group to the deepest depths of human cruelty, and Rick discovers that the overwhelming fear of the survivors can be more deadly than the zombies walking among them
katie j.
This game is one of my all-time favorites. It is story based, and your choices shape what happen in the game (and also affect the next season). It is mainly point-and-click, but you also use your keyboard some of the time. The graphics are amazing, and the storyline is also wonderful- this game is one of the few to make me actually cry.
Elizabeth W.
I love this game! I have it on my counsel though, unlike Karla. It's amazing. The only thing I have to complain about is that the episodes aren't long enough!! I can't get enough of this game. It's so exciting and the storyline is simply amazing. You always make your own decisions and the storyline fits around YOU. I love interactive games! So much more fun. You play as Lee Everett, one of the most badass video game characters. You need to manage your group and take care of Clementine. :) It's a great game. It even made me cry at the end!
The second game that came out in 2014 is all about Clem. I don't want to spoil anything, but it gets super intense. You have a lot of decisions to make in that one. So many that I was able to replay it 3 times without losing interest! Did I mention that I replayed it all in 2 days?