Telltale Games Minecraft: Story Mode - Xbox One uploaded by Grace R.

BY TELLTALE GAMES

In the Overworld, through the Nether, to the End and beyond lies the vast land of Minecraft. As Jesse, you revere the legendary Order of the Stone - Warrior, Redstone Engineer, Griefer and Architect - who are the slayers of the Ender Dragon. While attending EnderCon, you discover a dreadful terror is unleashed and is threatening your very world. Now, you and your friends must set out on a thrilling quest to find the Order of the Stone and save your realm from destruction. With Minecraft: Story Mode, you'll receive access to all five episodes of the epic adventure that is created right before your eyes based on your words, actions and more. Are you ready for an all-new Minecraft adventure? see more...

Buy on Walmart
Seyma S.
Raleigh, NC
We bought Minecraft storymode when it first came out. It is a fun game for younger kids because it guides you through actions. But the story ends on the 5th installment and you will need to purchase the continuing stories. I would have liked to have more flexibility in the story and having my actions have truly different consequences but it seemed it just routed you back to the same story. A plus in this game is that there is no blood and violence like many other games.
Emma P.
Wayne, IL
It's such a fun game, I got it for my sister for her 13th birthday and she's in love. I bought the "season pass disk" but I have a complaint, you din get all the episodes they are releasing just 1-5 not 6-8. Other than that it's a pretty fun game, low replay ability it looks like
Catherine R.
Orlando , Fl
This is such a cute game for kids. They can actually choose what they want to do in the story line.
Kaitlyn P.
Garrison TX 75946
I really want this game it looks really awesome and its appropriate to play
Felicia J.
Spring Lake Park
I thought this was going to be cool and fun. But literally all it was was pushing a button and the game doing everything for you. You don’t build anything you push x and it builds it for you. You basically just push whatever button it says the entire game and watch it like a movie. My cat could play this. Would be good for little kids tho.
Janina R.
Oviedo, FL
Oh Yeah! It's Minecraft: Story Mode for Xbox One created by Telltale Games. My son raved about this game for many months before we finally acquired it, but when we first did acquire Minecraft Story Mode I realize that thus game is just fun for gamers of all ages, not just younger gamers. Its quite strategic & the actual story is interesting. Telltale did a great job keeping our attention with unexpected twist, turns and villians. its a game that adults, kids and families can enjoy together.
Erin W.
Staten Island, NY
I am highly against the idea of minecraft even exist. But TellTale Games puts a unique take on a game that is usually just walking into nothingness and gives it life. You play as Jesse (either male or female) who's day of entering endercon is thrown way off course. When you think your only problem is your pet pig Ruben running off. It turns into an adventure you won't forget.

TellTales is the best gaming company out there because every choice you make, effects the whole game. There not your basic RPG company.

This game has everything adventure, monsters, annoying but amazing mazes, heroes, villains, friendships, and of course Ruben the best pig ever.,
Angelina S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Bought this for my son. He has Minecraft on his ipad and while at game stop saw this game and just HAD to have it. I personally don't understand this game. It's so strange looking. But my son will play for hours if I would let him. He gets to pick different scenarios for the game play which is pretty cool, no story is the same. It's a good game for a five year old looking to get into gaming.
Tatyana O.
Mine craft Story Mode was a surprisingly clever and entertaining game! Even though I thought the game would be tailored towards younger children I found it thoroughly enjoyable.
Lydia M.
Edinburg, TX
Super fun game. Alone or with a friend. so much to do! Helps bring out your creativity. Also lots of skin packs to purchase which are add ons. love this game
Justin C.
Laredo, TX
How much fun is this game?