BY TELLTALE GAMES

You've read the books and are on your couch every week to witness the intrigue, carnage, drama and excitement of the rich storylines as they play out on screen. Now, George R.R. Martin's epic fantasy world is coming to your console in Game of Thrones: A Telltale Game Series, an all-new six-part episodic game series. Take on the roles of different members of the House Forrester as you find the family caught up in events surrounding the War of the Five Kings. Watch as your decisions and actions affect the outcome of your story. Are you ready for an all-new Game of Thrones chapter? see more...

kristina b.
Douglasville, GA
I'm obsessed with Games Of Thrones . just about everything that has to do with it so of course when I saw the games I had to get it. I loved the game the graphics are great .
leanne f.
Big fan of both game of thrones and tell tale games. We join the family Forrester in there part in the game of thrones.... but do they live to tell the tale ..... It's game of thrones what do you think???
Lear29672 julito M.

I love this game as well as the series a couple of times played and has good graphics, it looks a lot like the series
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
I had to get this because I am obsessed with the show it's my number one favorite, this game is satisfying and I enjoy it until the next season starts
Cassie C.
Ferriday, LA
Love this game and love the story. Great for christmas and I would play this again soon!! Not like any other game out there.
Geny R.
Wilkes Barre
I love this game so much I can't stop playing it. Is good game me and my family enjoy it a lot
Devyn S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Gamer Expert Level 3
I love this so much. I'm such a fan of the books and tv show and this is right up there with it. The first episode had me hooked
Lissa C.
CALAGRY, AB
It took me a bit to get into this game but once I made it through the first episode I was hooked and it only went from there. Its a beautiful interactive story with rich, developed characters that you become invested in. Each member of your house is a whole person with their own motivations and choices to make along the way. Each choice affects the morals of the game but in general the story is linear.

Cant wait for the final episode! I need to know how this ends
Amber T.
St, ON
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love this game! I love that you choose your fate by choosing how you reply to others. I also like how they tie you into all of the main characters stories. A great pass time until the new season!!!ūüėČ
Courtney B.
Leesburg, AL
I haven't personally played but I watch my brother in law play & the graphics are badass & this came looks like a pretty interesting game. You won't get bored.
Elisa M.
I really want to know if the game follows the story line. Plus I'm wondering if you have to play as certain characters or if you get to make your own.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Is it violence or what is the game about?
Robersy C.
Es bueno?
Xiomara D.
Interesting I watch the show but didn't know there was a game, is it a good game?
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Gamer Expert Level 1
How well do you recommend this game? Thinking about surprising my husband with this game.