BY TELLTALE GAMES

You've read the books and are on your couch every week to witness the intrigue, carnage, drama and excitement of the rich storylines as they play out on screen. Now, George R.R. Martin's epic fantasy world is coming to your console in Game of Thrones: A Telltale Game Series, an all-new six-part episodic game series. Take on the roles of different members of the House Forrester as you find the family caught up in events surrounding the War of the Five Kings. Watch as your decisions and actions affect the outcome of your story. Are you ready for an all-new Game of Thrones chapter? see more...

Amanda B.
Henagar, AL
I loved A Wolf Among Us and the Walking Dead Telltale games. I am also a big fan of the Game of Thrones television series and have read the entire Song and Ice book series. That being said, I had some high expectations for this game and yet I found myself disappointed. I went from planning to get the entire series to losing interest halfway through the first episode. I'm not sure if they focused too much on trying to make scene straight from the show or what, but it seemed to lack the immersion of the other TellTale games.
kristina b.
Douglasville, GA
I'm obsessed with Games Of Thrones . just about everything that has to do with it so of course when I saw the games I had to get it. I loved the game the graphics are great .
Courtney B.
Leesburg, AL
I haven't personally played but I watch my brother in law play & the graphics are badass & this came looks like a pretty interesting game. You won't get bored.
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
I had to get this because I am obsessed with the show it's my number one favorite, this game is satisfying and I enjoy it until the next season starts
carlista l.
It's a good fix for while you're waiting for the newest season. Cool story with life altering decisions. Telltale strikes again. :)
Devyn S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Gamer Expert Level 3
I love this so much. I'm such a fan of the books and tv show and this is right up there with it. The first episode had me hooked
Cassie C.
Ferriday, LA
Love this game and love the story. Great for christmas and I would play this again soon!! Not like any other game out there.
Lear29672 julito M.

I love this game as well as the series a couple of times played and has good graphics, it looks a lot like the series
Geny R.
Wilkes Barre
I love this game so much I can't stop playing it. Is good game me and my family enjoy it a lot
Lissa C.
Calgary, AB
It took me a bit to get into this game but once I made it through the first episode I was hooked and it only went from there. Its a beautiful interactive story with rich, developed characters that you become invested in. Each member of your house is a whole person with their own motivations and choices to make along the way. Each choice affects the morals of the game but in general the story is linear.

Cant wait for the final episode! I need to know how this ends
Elisa M.
I really want to know if the game follows the story line. Plus I'm wondering if you have to play as certain characters or if you get to make your own.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Is it violence or what is the game about?
Robersy C.
Es bueno?
Xiomara D.
Interesting I watch the show but didn't know there was a game, is it a good game?
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
How well do you recommend this game? Thinking about surprising my husband with this game.