Telltale Games Game Of Thrones: A Telltale Game Series - Xbox 360 uploaded by Desirae D.

BY TELLTALE GAMES

You've read the books and are on your couch every week to witness the intrigue, carnage, drama and excitement of the rich storylines as they play out on screen. Now, George R.R. Martin's epic fantasy world is coming to your console in Game of Thrones: A Telltale Game Series, an all-new six-part episodic game series. Take on the roles of different members of the House Forrester as you find the family caught up in events surrounding the War of the Five Kings. Watch as your decisions and actions affect the outcome of your story. Are you ready for an all-new Game of Thrones chapter? see more...

Courtney H.
An interesting story-heavy, choice-driven game from Telltale based on the world of Game of Thrones. As a fan of the show and books, I really enjoyed playing this game. The story is interesting and I loved seeing how my choices would play out. Worth a shot if you're a fan of GoT or Telltale (or both, like me!).
Amber G.
Humboldt, SD
This game is fun! We love the Game of Thrones series, and this game adds a new dimension for us to enjoy. I'm new to telltale games, and there isn't much involvement except for choosing what your character does from a list of choices. The game remembers what you choose though, and you get different endings based on that. So there is endless possibilities with replay!
Brigitte B.
Kingwood, WV
Love love love!!! tell tale games. They have such a great story and are definitely so fun to play. The fact that you can play the game multiple times and unlock new endings is great for it's replay value too. I would certainly recommend this game to others. It is great for the value.
Desirae D.
manchester, TN
Great game I played it to my tablet. I had so much fun playing this game. It reminds me of the walking dead games. I know they are made by the same company. Really great game
Joao D.
miami
Si te gusto la serie no puedes dejar de jugarlo sin duda pasaras muchas horas pegado ya que es tan interesante como la serie!
Melissa M.
Loved this game!! Really liked how they tried to connect this game with the show. Telltale games never disappoint!
jennifer d.
I heard this is a good game.Is it good for beginners?