Telltale Games Game Of Thrones: A Telltale Game Series - Playstation 3 uploaded by Anny B.

BY TELLTALE GAMES

You've read the books and are on your couch every week to witness the intrigue, carnage, drama and excitement of the rich storylines as they play out on screen. Now, George R.R. Martin's epic fantasy world is coming to your console in Game of Thrones: A Telltale Game Series, an all-new six-part episodic game series. Take on the roles of different members of the House Forrester as you find the family caught up in events surrounding the War of the Five Kings. Watch as your decisions and actions affect the outcome of your story. Are you ready for an all-new Game of Thrones chapter? see more...

Gissela E.
Laredo, TX
I enjoyed learning about all the smaller houses that either aren’t mentioned or are just given a shout out in the books. It was enjoyably fun because you make your own choices which is a bit scary lol.
I really like the series, it's very good, the game I expected a little more because the expectation is great as the series, the graphic left to be desired but the story is very good, based on the facts of the series, I recommend trying because I like it taste Then everyone decides whether it's good or not
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
Awesome game it is turn based and so fun!! It is everything. You play as a Forester. The graphics are nice the storyline is fun. I think you could be more free to do your thing. Definitely buy it have fun!!
Patricia G.
I love tell tale games! They have some action, but most of the game is interaction between characters and choosing options. I like how the game is tailored to how you play, which gives it a lot of replay value. I don't like this one as much as the walking dead game though!
Claudia M.
Bakersfield, CA
I've heard its a good game me personally i don't like it. I gave it to my brother, he likes it.
Melissa B.
Have you ever read a "chose your own path" book? Well this game works on the same principle. Your choices can and will impact the outcome of your game. I absolutely love this Idea! I can play it again, make different choices and have another outcome.
Marie-Pier B.
Its so rare for me to find a fun game. But for starters, the series are just amazing and I love every characters, so this game was just the bomb. I would play this game all evening and wouldn't get tired. If you are new to Playstation or Xbox, this game will suit you and you will have a blast!
Jennifer G.
Loved the series so I HAD to play this game. And I was not disappointed. Finished season one, died so many times, but I would play it over and over again.
Anny B.
Cabo de santo agostinho
Ai gente, melhor joguinho pra ps3 de vdd
pra quem é super fã da serie, eu ameo muuuito.
Brandon M.
Valparaiso, IN
I have not heard of this game. Is it fun?
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
Am I really the only person who plays this?
Claudia M.
Bakersfield, CA
I think you are lol ive never even heard of this game.
Pedro A.