Teleties Small Millenial Pink 3 pack

by teleties

Looking for a versatile hair tie that looks great on your wrist? Teleties is your answer! The strong grip, no rip hair tie has many benefits and will be sure to transform your everyday.

No Headaches; Waterproof; Antibacterial; Does not leave kinks or indentations in the hair after use; Does not damage the hair

will these go back to normal size with hot water?
How quickly do these get stretched out? A lot of the brands I’ve tried stretch out after a few uses and then don’t work as well. I’ve tried shrinking them but they just stretch right back out
Has anyone tried both this brand and the Invisibobble brand? I have some Invisibobbles and although they are comfortable, they do not have a very strong grip. I have very silky hair and they always slip. I’m very interested in the Teleties brand but I don’t want to try them and be disappointed.
Start your review of Teleties Small Millenial Pink 3 pack!
Dana D.
Bettendorf, IA
Definitely my go to for hair ties! They hold my wavy, coarse hair without tangling them or leaving a bump in my hair.
Morgan H.
Sevierville, TN
These are the BEST ponytails! They are the only ones I will use now and plus they are just cute to wear on your wrist! I own way too many now lol.
Vera Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Teleties Small Millenial Pink 3 pack uploaded by Vera Z.
I loved this product, it did not get caught in my curly hair and my ponytail lasted the entire day without adjusting. If it gets too stretched out, let it sit overnight and it’s back to normal or even put it in some hot water and it goes back to its original shape. Love it!
Eileen B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Really cute color options in all and looks great as an accessory on your wrist. Honestly I think my only complaint is the price.
Caitlin B.
Boston
My favorite hairties! I've only had one break in two years of wearing these. Great colors. Snap back into shape on their own, but you can speed up the process with hot water.
Rachel  .
Atlanta, GA
Before teleties I would lose my hair ties all the time. Now I’ve been using the same 3 for the past 2 years- love them! No creases or anything, look much better than a normal hair tie on the wrist.
Dana M.
Norman, OK
I wish I could give these more than 5 stars! Ever since I started using them, I have not purchased another hair tie. They are super cute and come in so many different varieties. They are very reasonably priced and the best part is that part of your purchase goes to fund Cancer research. I am an Oncology Research Nurse so this is very near and dear to my heart.
Amanda P.
Mascot, TN
Working in the medical field is what first got me hooked on teleties. I loved that I could wash them in the shower and they would not be soaking wet after I was finished and I could just wipe them off. Could not ever recommend teleties enough for health care workers, mommas, children, etc.
Ashley R.
Mebane, NC
Teleties are the way to go with hair ties (and headbands). They do not pull at your hair/break your hair, and they are secure enough to workout with them in your hair, yet comfortable enough that you don’t feel them so you can also sleep in them. The best part is they don’t leave a crease in your hair. They come in large, small, and tiny so they accommodate any hair type.
Natasha P.
Belgium, WI
Purchased at: Target
Love these pony tails! Great idea and not sure why it was never thought of sooner. The colors are always really pretty and the product is a must have if you are somebody who constantly has to wear their hair up. I think they’re $7.99 for a 3 pack so not too spendy!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...