Teleties Hair elastics - 3pk - Pink

Teleties Hair elastics - 3pk - Pink

TELETIES are the perfect go-to hair accessory: an all-in-one hair tie that doubles as a stylish stackable bracelet. They are not only functional hair ties, but are also fashionable and less damaging to your hair. They can withstand your toughest workouts as well as daily wear. TELETIES are going to be your new favorite hair tie. If they stretch out after extended use, simply place them in warm water and they shrink back to their original size. Color: Pink. Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Teleties Hair elastics - 3pk - Pink!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley G.
Winston Salem, NC
Best. Hair. Ties. Ever. At first I was hesitant to order online for a few hair ties, but I’ve now ordered for myself, my mom, and both my sisters-in-law. I love these. They are amazing, and do stretch out but will snap right back in hot water. I like the opaque ones best, they seem to hold up better than the clear ones or ones with design, glitter, etc. All styles, however, are awesome. Get some!

Looking for your answer?