BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'oreal's waterproof telescopic® explosion mascara to lengthen, thicken, and separate every last lash.

• Can someone please post a close-up of their eyelashes with this mas...1 Answers
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
It helps to get the corners (inner eye and putter corner) but that's it. It can give you a more full and voluminous look, but you have to use another mascara for your main set of lashes (The middle section). I wouldn't repurchase and I probably wouldn't recommend.
Mélanie H.
Mélanie H.
Gatineau
They work very well overall this product ID amazing and it's also a great price If you don't want to pay a fortune.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Norwich, CT
Honestly for me this is the best masacara! I don't have to bother curling my lashes before I apply.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Santa Ana, CA
the telescopic mascara i love it for my lower and upper lashes.  It make my lower lashes so long and separated and very beautiful. i personally live that look and the wand is so easy to get in those hard to reach places. and my upper lashes get so long they almost touch my eyebrows.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Twentynine Palms, CA
I wasn't impressed at all by this product. Good concept, but poor execution. Average formula, no staying power, pigment is alright, but it does next to nothing for your eyelashes for volume or length. In addition, it is also clumpy and overall a regular, unsurprising formula with a poor wand.
Najiyah W.
Najiyah W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mascara. I like to wear it when I have a long day and I don't want to have to reapply from smudging since it's waterproof. I like that it lasts all day.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Modena, NY
I swear by this mascara! I've tried so many different mascara products and this is by far my favorite! It stays on all day without flaking. It extends my lashes and doesn't leave them clumpy! The price is great for this product and I would definitely recommend it!
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite mascaras ever! Holds a curl like no other. One thing I really like is that for a waterproof mascara, it didn't make my lashes feel brittle or dry, it didn't flake off. My one complaint was that it seemed to run out quickly! Other than that, I would def buy again.
Yonairi A.
Yonairi A.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it waterproof mascara makes my lashes really long and really define it and not messy to apply
Ginette S.
Ginette S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works perfect, the water proof and the best part is that i can use easily down my eye
Xica W.
Xica W.
Can someone please post a close-up of their eyelashes with this mascara? Thank you!