BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'oreal's waterproof telescopic® explosion mascara to lengthen, thicken, and separate every last lash.

• Can someone please post a close-up of their eyelashes with this mas...1 Answers
Mélanie H.
Mélanie H.
Gatineau
They work very well overall this product ID amazing and it's also a great price If you don't want to pay a fortune.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Norwich, CT
Honestly for me this is the best masacara! I don't have to bother curling my lashes before I apply.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Santa Ana, CA
the telescopic mascara i love it for my lower and upper lashes.  It make my lower lashes so long and separated and very beautiful. i personally live that look and the wand is so easy to get in those hard to reach places. and my upper lashes get so long they almost touch my eyebrows.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Modena, NY
I swear by this mascara! I've tried so many different mascara products and this is by far my favorite! It stays on all day without flaking. It extends my lashes and doesn't leave them clumpy! The price is great for this product and I would definitely recommend it!
Yonairi A.
Yonairi A.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it waterproof mascara makes my lashes really long and really define it and not messy to apply
Ginette S.
Ginette S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works perfect, the water proof and the best part is that i can use easily down my eye
Scarlett G.
Scarlett G.
Arequipa
This mascara is really good for my lashes! I would like to use it again! It is perfect when you go out
Carla L.
Carla L.
Roslyn Hts, NY
I really like this one. Usually use it for more definition after my first mascara and it works absolutely fine! The brush is the easiest way to reach the corner lashes. If you're a perfectionist on your lashes you should definitely try this one!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Flagstaff, AZ
This mascara is a Doyle for the better than sec mascara and it's amazing if u want to really lengthen and separate your lashes I get so many compliments and many people thinking I have false lashes it's amazing!
Laraja C.
Laraja C.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this mascara because it really lengthen my lashes and this product is really good for the bottom lashes.
Xica W.
Xica W.
Can someone please post a close-up of their eyelashes with this mascara? Thank you!