BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'oreal's waterproof telescopic® explosion mascara to lengthen, thicken, and separate every last lash.

• Can someone please post a close-up of their eyelashes with this mas...1 Answers
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
This was my Holy Grail mascara for a year until I discovered the regular Telescopic one. This mascara would make my eyelashes super long but I'm not a big fan of the tiny brush. It kinda takes me too long to apply it.
Tried this product, it was ok nothing too special about it for me left clumps
Krystal A.
Krystal A.
Acworth, GA
When first purchasing this product I would have given it an F. It clumped up on my lashes and they looked short, stumpy and spidery. However, with more use I figured out the technique to mastering the long eyelashes this product can give you. I'm not used to using plastic wands with short bristles. You have to use a VERY LIGHT TOUCH. If you don't you'll clump up all of the product at the base of your lashes and you're doomed. Overall, this mascara is wonderful once you get the hang of it. I'll definitely purchase it again.
Sherri C.
Sherri C.
Duncan
Wow! I love, love, love this mascara! I am able to completely coat my lashes without clumps, lumps and uneven coating, my only complaint is that it's so small! I run out out way too fast for the price!!
Scarlett G.
Scarlett G.
Arequipa
This mascara is really good for my lashes! I would like to use it again! It is perfect when you go out
Mélanie H.
Mélanie H.
Gatineau
They work very well overall this product ID amazing and it's also a great price If you don't want to pay a fortune.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Las pestañas quedan muy separadas, sin ningún grumo.
Pero no las alarga mucho la verdad. Quedan como muy pobres.
A prueba de agua.
J🎀 L.
J🎀 L.
Love this mascara because it looks as if I'm wearing fake lashes! I have very short lashes, this made it super long and dark. Holds up all day. Recommend this to everyone.
Zeynep D D.
Zeynep D D.
Venlo
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this telescopic mascara at Kruidvat , its a long lasting mascara its really easy to apply and you get really long lashes and the packaging is a normal packaging
Joanie C.
Joanie C.
Sherbrooke, Quebec
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is nice, gives great lenght but no volume at all for my thin lashes so i paired it with a volumizing mascara and it was good. Great and rich black color too
Xica W.
Xica W.
Can someone please post a close-up of their eyelashes with this mascara? Thank you!