BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'oreal's waterproof telescopic® explosion mascara to lengthen, thicken, and separate every last lash.

• Can someone please post a close-up of their eyelashes with this m...1 Answers
Cyndi D.
Cyndi D.
Dallas, TX
A very cool mascara . I like how I can separate the laches by one to make them look longer .
Celia F.
Celia F.
Marietta, GA
The small brush is great for precision, but I found that it clumped and flaked. I stopped using it shortly after I bought it.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Mascara is my absolute favorite, never used this product but i have never not liked a mascara. From the reviews people aren't exactly giving the best reviews but never hurts to try a new product
Alayna N.
Alayna N.
Don't let the weird looking application brush fool you! This mascara is absolutely incredible. Clump free and beautiful long lashes with this!
Brie P.
Brie P.
Flint, MI
The mascara its self worked fine. I can't say that i used it more than a few times though due to the brush. I felt like the brush was just to small, and it wasn't easy to evenly put it on.
Diana V.
Diana V.
Fontana, CA
Clump free and defines and lengthens every lash with precision. So much better than a big brush! I love this mascara brush
The applicator makes it easy to get the lashes on your inner and outer corners but the formula clumps very quickly so it doesn't last for very long.
Kandee W.
Kandee W.
Castlewood, VA
Love this mascara! Clump free and defines and lengthens every lash with precision. So much better than a big brush!
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Plainview, TX
I absolutely love this mascara because, it makes my eyelashes look like falsies. I always get compliments on my eyelashes when I wear it. It gives great volume and fullness and it holds up all day.
Caity H.
Caity H.
Plainfield, IL
I have long lashes & one side likes to be difficult. Wearing contacts means I always want my lashes to be up & out of my eyes. This mascara does just that! It really is the nice jet black that you want. The wand separates & is small enough to reach your corners. Never had any problem! Even works great when blending into false lashes! Love it & will always be my go to :)
Xica W.
Xica W.
Can someone please post a close-up of their eyelashes with this mascara? Thank you!