BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'oreal's waterproof telescopic® explosion mascara to lengthen, thicken, and separate every last lash.

• Can someone please post a close-up of their eyelashes with this mas...1 Answers
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm the type of person who has difficulty applying anything near my eyes. The wand for this is a godsend for someone like me. I love that it's a true black! It doesn't cake up like most mascara, and it's priced great.
Sydney T.
Interesting brush. Works pretty well, isn't the best but gets the job done. I prefer others.
jessica F.
jessica F.
salisbury, MD
No thanks. First of all this weird little ball is much too difficult to work with, second I find waterproof formulas often work against you rather than for you. I would not purchase this strange device again.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love the brush on this mascara it is great to get the small lashes in the corners of your eyes. It's price is very reasonable at Walmart. It is easy to use and I would definitely buy it again!
Aileen G.
Aileen G.
Riverview, FL
This product really helps lengthy every strand of my short eye lashes. Product is nice considering low price as compared to higher end ones. Does not clump the eyelashes. Formula is non irritating .
Jeneia P.
Jeneia P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought this mascara was real fun I was interested in the wand and I found that it was very helpful personally for me when applying to the inner and outer corners of my lashes. Also it is a very affordable product.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Flagstaff, AZ
This mascara is a Doyle for the better than sec mascara and it's amazing if u want to really lengthen and separate your lashes I get so many compliments and many people thinking I have false lashes it's amazing!
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really only use this for my bottom lashes. For me, the wand is not my favorite at all and it's difficult to coat all of my top lashes with it. Not my favorite formula either, but it's not bad!
Carla L.
Carla L.
Roslyn Hts, NY
I really like this one. Usually use it for more definition after my first mascara and it works absolutely fine! The brush is the easiest way to reach the corner lashes. If you're a perfectionist on your lashes you should definitely try this one!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
This mascara is very difficult to use in my opinion. The ball wand doesn't offer even coverage of lashes and can clip in the corners of the eye. I have blue eyes and dark hair, so a good mascara is key. Love L'Oréal products, but I would not buy this one again.
Xica W.
Xica W.
Can someone please post a close-up of their eyelashes with this mascara? Thank you!