BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'oreal's waterproof telescopic® explosion mascara to lengthen, thicken, and separate every last lash.

• Can someone please post a close-up of their eyelashes with this mas...1 Answers
Kiley A.
Kiley A.
Jessup, MD
I use this mascara everyday. It is great. I love to use it for my lower lashes because it have a nice small brush.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
This mascara is very difficult to use in my opinion. The ball wand doesn't offer even coverage of lashes and can clip in the corners of the eye. I have blue eyes and dark hair, so a good mascara is key. Love L'Oréal products, but I would not buy this one again.
McKaay G.
McKaay G.
Surprise, Az
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love the loreal telescopic mascara! It gives so much volume and separates the lashes to avoid a clumpy mess
JOHENY T.
JOHENY T.
Es un buen producto. Muchos de mis amigos también preferían este cepillo al pincel clásico. Vale la pena probarlo, tal vez te guste. Como usted consigue dos mascaras en un paquete, usted y su amigo pueden comprar juntos, por lo que puede ahorrar dinero!
Liberty D.
Liberty D.
Converse, TX
Loved this mascara! it made my lashes look so much fuller and just gave me a completely different look. The wand is unique but was able to help me coat every single lash. It's definitely in my top 5! I purchased this from Target in the darkest shade (black) and I have purchased 2 more tubes since!
Laraja C.
Laraja C.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this mascara because it really lengthen my lashes and this product is really good for the bottom lashes.
Jeneia P.
Jeneia P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought this mascara was real fun I was interested in the wand and I found that it was very helpful personally for me when applying to the inner and outer corners of my lashes. Also it is a very affordable product.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Flagstaff, AZ
This mascara is a Doyle for the better than sec mascara and it's amazing if u want to really lengthen and separate your lashes I get so many compliments and many people thinking I have false lashes it's amazing!
Haley B.
Haley B.
New Rockford, ND
Makes your eyes pop! It really is water proof unlike other "water proof" products. It is very easy to apply and use, love it. I use this product whenever I'm going to go swimming or going to be by a big body of water. I highly recommend it!
Carla L.
Carla L.
Roslyn Hts, NY
I really like this one. Usually use it for more definition after my first mascara and it works absolutely fine! The brush is the easiest way to reach the corner lashes. If you're a perfectionist on your lashes you should definitely try this one!
Xica W.
Xica W.
Can someone please post a close-up of their eyelashes with this mascara? Thank you!