BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'oreal's waterproof telescopic® explosion mascara to lengthen, thicken, and separate every last lash.

• Can someone please post a close-up of their eyelashes with this mas...1 Answers
Najiyah W.
Najiyah W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mascara. I like to wear it when I have a long day and I don't want to have to reapply from smudging since it's waterproof. I like that it lasts all day.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Roosevelt, UT
This Telescopic Explosion waterproof mascara is truly amazing on your lower lashes it makes the so long and look stunning.
Ginette S.
Ginette S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works perfect, the water proof and the best part is that i can use easily down my eye
Yonairi A.
Yonairi A.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it waterproof mascara makes my lashes really long and really define it and not messy to apply
shiereen j.
shiereen j.
I use this for my lower lashes and I have always used telescopic mascara line, never once failed me. I would honestly pay more for it. It is that good!!
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Norwich, CT
Honestly for me this is the best masacara! I don't have to bother curling my lashes before I apply.
Gina G.
Gina G.
Brooklyn
My go to nas Kara. The best of the b st. Been using it for over 10 years. No matter what, always come back to this one.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Surprise, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The wants didn't work well for me. The ball tip was too overpowering for my inner lashes and the rest of the wand was too skinny. The spikes on the wand are super short and I don't feel like the coated all of my lashes.
Kiley A.
Kiley A.
Jessup, MD
I use this mascara everyday. It is great. I love to use it for my lower lashes because it have a nice small brush.
Liberty D.
Liberty D.
Converse, TX
Loved this mascara! it made my lashes look so much fuller and just gave me a completely different look. The wand is unique but was able to help me coat every single lash. It's definitely in my top 5! I purchased this from Target in the darkest shade (black) and I have purchased 2 more tubes since!
Xica W.
Xica W.
Can someone please post a close-up of their eyelashes with this mascara? Thank you!