Teleporter V4 Video Headset with Head Tracking SPMVR1100 Spektrum uploaded by Justin C.

BY SPEKTRUM

Key Features QVGA 320 x 240 LCD displays5.8GHz wireless receiver Spironet RHCP antenna Digital head tracking for Spektrum FPV cameras Trainer link head tracking for gimbal controlled cameras760mAh 7.4V LiPo battery with charger Lens cloth Overview Developed exclusively for Horizon Hobby by Fat Shark, the Teleporter V4 headset is easily one of the best values in FPV fun. It's compatible with all Spektrum and Fat Shark 5.8GHz FPV cameras. Digital Head Tracking One of the coolest features of the Teleporter V4 headset is digital head tracking. Digital head tracking lets you look around the environment your model is flying through without the extra weight and complexity of a mechanical camera gimbal. Special sensors and software in the headset allow you to pan and tilt your field of view using the fixed-position VA1100 camera. It's just one more way this Spektrum FPV system lets you have more fun with fewer hassles. This headset accepts a diopter insert to accommodate those who wear glasses. The Headset Diopter Insert Kit includes one pair each of Diopter inserts rated -2, -4, and -6 dpt. see more...

Justin C.
Imperial, MO
If you want to really get into fpv drone racing then spend the money and get the nice equipment. These are comfortable and aren't too bulky. Easy to put around your neck and switch back and forth from fpv and line of sight. I'll be buying another fat shark for my other done here soon :) .
Ayoub b.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is AYOUB and I have a channel on YouTubewith a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N4 RUE 34 BORJ TOULAL City :MEKNES Country: MOROCCO