Telebrands Pocket Hose - 50 Foot uploaded by Keisha R.

BY TELEBRANDS

The Hose That Grows To 50Ft! As Seen On Tv It's So Easy.. . Just Turn On Water... Grows To Full Size Hose! Light &Amp; Easy To Handle! 50Ft. Full Size Garden Hose Introducing The As Seen On Tv Pocket Hose, The Garden Hose That's Small Enough To Fit In Your Pocket, Then Expands Automatically To A Giant Full Sized Hose!&Nbsp; Just Turn On The Water And Watch This Mini Hose Grow To Maximum Length Like Magic!&Nbsp; Pocket Hose Is Super Lightweight And Easy To Handle, Making It Convenient To Hang Or Store Anywhere - Even In Your Pocket!&Nbsp; And, When You Turn Off The Water To The Pocket Hose, It Shrinks Back To Its Original Mini Size, Practically Putting Itself Away.&Nbsp; Best Of All, It Never Kinks, Twists Or Tangles Like Ordinary Hoses!&Nbsp; The Secret Is Pocket Hose's Expandable Accordion Design That Helps It Grow Long And Strong Enough For Any Tough Job.&Nbsp; Perfect For Gardens, Terraces, Patios And More, You Just Turn On The Water And Watch Pocket Hose Grow And Grow And Grow! Made In China see more...

• I've seen these on tv, and have wondered exactly how good...8 Answers
  • Reading the reviews, it looks like it good only for short...27 Answers
  • While I don't have the exact same complaints most people ...1 Answers
Telebrands Pocket Hose - 50 Foot
  • "The hose doesn't have great water pressure I would recommend buying a nozzle to attach to the end to make the water shoot further." in 7 reviews
  • "We had bought this hose from Lowe's and loved it the first time we used it this summer." in 6 reviews
  • "It is nice that it is very light weight and so compact, but that is the trade off for durability!" in 6 reviews
  • "My husband bought one of these a few months ago so he wouldn't have to keep lugging the 'real' hose between the back and front yard every time he wanted to water something." in 6 reviews
  • "Its okay I guess, but I hate that I cant leave it down on the ground without holding it because it will start shooting water everywhere uncontrollably. " in 3 reviews
Bri S.
Worked well the first time using it. It leaks where it connects to water source, it seems it doesn't have a good seal. It does expand when using and then shrinks down after using it.
Stacy L.
I've been through 4 of these hoses. The idea is great. Love how it shrinks when you are finished with it. BUT.....THE BURST VERY OFTEN AND DON'T LAST. I would never spend money on this hose again. Too bad. Good concept. Bad execution.
Michelle B.
Glendale, AZ
I came home from the grocery store on Sunday to my husband standing soaking wet in the driveway. The garage was soaked, as was the driveway. He was using this hose and it snapped apart and started shooting water everywhere. Bad product.
Lauren N.
Sumter , SC
I bought this a few months ago and I was really shocked that it actually works. It is really easy to use and is very lightweight. I haven't had any problems yet.
Gigi D.
Great idea - doesn't stand to the hype. I had to return mine, as it started to develop holes almost as soon as I plugged it in. Terrible construction. I wanted it to work!
Charlee B.
New Sharon, ME
I've only had this hose for a couple of weeks and so far works well. Not thrilled with how cheaply it is made... plastic attachments, etc. We'll see how long it lasts.
Paris J.
Detroit, MI
My grandma had one.
i used it to clean out my trash can.
it works very well.
it has all type of different spraying functions.
an when i was done it just shriveled up lol
Nida S.
Anaheim, CA
My dad was hankering for one of these after he saw it on TV, so we got him one. While it is lightweight and can be stored in a significantly smaller space, it's not durable and does not attach properly to the spray nozzle.
michelle p.
This hose is neat, however make sure that you let go before you turn it off or you are either going to let it sling shot backwards or your gonna need to walk it back. Otherwise, it's a nice hose and a great space saver!
Rachel P.
Lower Burrell , PA
My mom and grandma both have one, and they enjoy it. While it was a little on the pricey side ($19.99), it was still worth it according to them. They take up a lot less space and are a lot lighter than an original hose.
Jennifer M.
Wahiawa, HI
Reading the reviews, it looks like it good only for short usage?
Stephanie  P.
I've seen these on tv, and have wondered exactly how good are they? Are they durable? Weather tolerant?
Jennifer S.
McDonough, GA
What is the hose made of?
Tomisina L.
Onalaska, WI
While I don't have the exact same complaints most people do about this product I do have a few I love the product and the concept however I would make a few changes to the manufacturing of it. It's the perfect thing when you are in a quick bind for a hose and can't afford a regular hose because of its issues which I feel everyone's complaints are the same