Telebrands Pocket Hose - 50 Foot uploaded by Keisha R.

BY TELEBRANDS

The Hose That Grows To 50Ft! As Seen On Tv It's So Easy.. . Just Turn On Water... Grows To Full Size Hose! Light &Amp; Easy To Handle! 50Ft. Full Size Garden Hose Introducing The As Seen On Tv Pocket Hose, The Garden Hose That's Small Enough To Fit In Your Pocket, Then Expands Automatically To A Giant Full Sized Hose!&Nbsp; Just Turn On The Water And Watch This Mini Hose Grow To Maximum Length Like Magic!&Nbsp; Pocket Hose Is Super Lightweight And Easy To Handle, Making It Convenient To Hang Or Store Anywhere - Even In Your Pocket!&Nbsp; And, When You Turn Off The Water To The Pocket Hose, It Shrinks Back To Its Original Mini Size, Practically Putting Itself Away.&Nbsp; Best Of All, It Never Kinks, Twists Or Tangles Like Ordinary Hoses!&Nbsp; The Secret Is Pocket Hose's Expandable Accordion Design That Helps It Grow Long And Strong Enough For Any Tough Job.&Nbsp; Perfect For Gardens, Terraces, Patios And More, You Just Turn On The Water And Watch Pocket Hose Grow And Grow And Grow! Made In China see more...

• I've seen these on tv, and have wondered exactly how good...8 Answers
  • Reading the reviews, it looks like it good only for short...27 Answers
  • While I don't have the exact same complaints most people ...1 Answers
Telebrands Pocket Hose - 50 Foot
  • "The hose doesn't have great water pressure I would recommend buying a nozzle to attach to the end to make the water shoot further." in 7 reviews
  • "We had bought this hose from Lowe's and loved it the first time we used it this summer." in 6 reviews
  • "It is nice that it is very light weight and so compact, but that is the trade off for durability!" in 6 reviews
  • "My husband bought one of these a few months ago so he wouldn't have to keep lugging the 'real' hose between the back and front yard every time he wanted to water something." in 6 reviews
  • "Its okay I guess, but I hate that I cant leave it down on the ground without holding it because it will start shooting water everywhere uncontrollably. " in 3 reviews
Anne J.
Cincinnati , OH
We have two Pocket Hoses, but I'm weary to use them. I've heard horrible reviews and even had a showcase on the evening news during the "Don't Waste Your Money" segment. I'm too nervous to use it but my husband loves it, luckily because it was his father's day present.
Emma S.
Athens, GA
Don't waste your money, time, or frustration on this terrible hose. Although it may work for a week it will quickly burst open and never work again. Sin other words DON'T buy it.
Kenda P.
Bethlehem , GA
We bought this for my Father in Law, it is poor quility, it doesn't seal to out door water faucet, and leaks, for the price, this is get yourself a real hose that will last more than on season.
Victoria G.
San Antonio, TX
Love it. On 6 months and going strong. Ran over it with my car- dog thought it was a toy- dad tried to stretch it out. Doesn't matter- still works, no holes, great water pressure. Easy storage.
Misty G.
Georgetown, Tx
We used this for our school garden. It had only been in use for 2 days when it started leaking. It is nice that it is very light weight and so compact, but that is the trade off for durability!
Sarah T.
Berea, KY
I know someone who bought their first one of these and it almost immediately got a leak in it. They decided that was just a fluke and bought another one, and it got a hole in it also. These products are horrible and almost always get a leak during the first use.
Megan R.
1,316 reviews
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Don't let your dog get a hold of it, even for a second. It'll get a hole and the thin plastic lining pops out and fills with water and bursts. It's also terrible to try and wrap back up.
Joy
Great product! Bought two of these for my mom age 70 ! She loves to garden and has issues tugging around a heavy hose! This worked like a breeze for her and made her life so much easier!
Alissa N.
Phoenix, AZ
I purchased this from Walgreens and after 2 weeks it started leaking from where you attach it to the wall. It was leaking so bad the hose wouldn't even fill up with water. What a waste!!!
Sharon H.
Orchard Beach, MD
I purchased this at Wal-Mart. Its a good idea but it only worked for a few days. The plastic is very cheap and the threads broke when we were changing the spray nozzle. Do not buy!!!
Jennifer M.
Wahiawa, HI
Reading the reviews, it looks like it good only for short usage?
Stephanie  P.
I've seen these on tv, and have wondered exactly how good are they? Are they durable? Weather tolerant?
Jennifer S.
McDonough, GA
What is the hose made of?
Tomisina L.
Onalaska, WI
While I don't have the exact same complaints most people do about this product I do have a few I love the product and the concept however I would make a few changes to the manufacturing of it. It's the perfect thing when you are in a quick bind for a hose and can't afford a regular hose because of its issues which I feel everyone's complaints are the same